A Design Aglow Exclusive, created especially for us.
Your welcome packets have found their home. Made with thick 100# card stock, these welcome folders are worthy of what’s inside. Already folded and assembled, for simplicity’s sake.
• Colors available: White, Kraft and Charcoal
• Pre-folded and assembled, 25 per pack
• Heavy, luxurious quality 100# card stock
• A perfect fit for the Design Aglow Welcome Packets
• Our supplier, the French Paper Company, has been long known as a pioneer in recycled paper manufacturing. Unlike other American paper mills, French Paper Company is the only mill powered by fully renewable hydroelectric generators (and saving over one million barrels of fossil fuel since they were installed in 1922).
• Closed Dimensions: 9 ¼” width x 6 ¼” height
• Inside pocket dimensions: 4.5" width x 6" height (can hold a 4x5.5" card or folded accordion)
• Inside main area dimensions: 9.25" width x 6.25"
• These are embossable with your studio name or logo in 16 colors (including metallics and blind embossing!) for a completely custom-branded look. Add embossing to your order here.
Example images shown with the Boudoir Welcome Packet
We had waited til the very last minute to order these folders with embossing, thinking the standard turn around was 1-2 days. With less than 1 week til our team needed to have the folders stuffed and packed into a car for a trade show, we were afraid that they wouldn’t get in on time. However, the team at Design Aglow did an amazing job in getting it all kicked out quickly and every single one of the 500 folders was perfect! Definitely will be ordering more when we run out...though we’ll avoid the last minute rush then. ;)
This is my Welcome Packet for all new couples who book me as their wedding photographer. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
My favourite part about the welcome folders are the side pockets where I can tuck my client thank you and referral cards, as well as house the complimentary 5x7 prints I include in all of my packages. The folders are also small enough to encourage my clients to share their prints with friends. And the charcoal color adds a bit of sophistication to my packages!
I operate a small boutique stationery business and plan to use these folders as part of my marketing/press kit. As I am in the "paper business", I have very high standards for the quality and weight of paper. These folders meet if not exceed my high expectations. My only wish is that there was some price break for volume purchases.
I have been using your beautiful Charcoal Welcome Folders now for almost 2 years. I'm a family photographer from Berlin, Germany, and couldn't find anything similar here. My clients and I love the minimalist design, high-quality paper and the inside pockets! They are a perfect match for my business.