Exclusively designed for our Classic Large Welcome Folders, available here.
• Welcome greeting: includes booking thank you note and studio introductions (5x7 flat note card)
• Business card with studio information
• Wedding day bridal guide: includes beauty, hair and makeup advice and coupon to hair and makeup artist affiliate (3.5x5.5 accordion card)
• Dry erase board template: wedding planning "To Do" organizer (8x12)
• Essential wedding terms and conditions: covers important studio policy verbiage, explicit payment and deposit information, additional travel fees and adding photographers to a package
• Online photo gallery information and production timetable
• "Just for Grooms" info to get the groom prepared (and excited!) about the wedding day portraits
• "Save the Date" card product spotlight
• "First Look" presentation and advice
• Engagement session up-sell card and verbiage (8.5x5.5)
• Preferred vendor card to feature other local wedding vendors for cross-referrals: bakery, video, limo, dresses, tuxedos, caterer, entertainment, invitations, and florists (5x7 folded card)
• Tips for formal portraiture ease and efficiency
• Purse-sized wedding planner accordion: help your bride plan her special day and market your studio simultaneously
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow
• 7-page tutorial of must-have sources and information
Explore the full Modern Minimalist™ Collection.
These templates can be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging and can be customized for your preferred vendor.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign), Windows & Mac
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are free fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
We were in search of something to send to our couples to thank them for letting us be a part of their wedding.
I stumbled upon the modern minimalist welcome package templates and they were just perfect. I know the product details tell you that the content is all written and needs minimal tweaking but I couldn't believe how easy they actually were to use. All the instructions were really simple to follow and the package was easily customizable.
I am so excited to share these with my clients! Yeeep! 'Perfect' doesnt begin to define how I find these templates :)
This is my Welcome Packet for all new couples who book me as their wedding photographer. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Like some others have said, it takes too much time to do something like this yourself, and to hire a designer to create, essentially, the same thing would cost more than what my budget allows. So, instead, for $97 and an hour more of your time, you can have a professional package that separates you from other photographers who book and leave it at that. This is something that shows you care and want to leave a lasting impression.
I was looking for something like this for quiet a while, started doing my own, and then realized it simply takes too much time. Time I could use for something else in my business. So once I saw and purchased it, everything went so much faster. It was very easy to edit and use everything. So thankful for this! Thank you so much guys. Keep up the great work, I love coming to your site. Oh and, of course you are saved on my 'fave' tab on my browser :-) Kind greetings from Germany
I bought this in hopes I could use it create my own digital welcome pack and it worked perfect ! www.juliedorge.com