- Fall in love with the most effective solution for creating partnerships with local vendors and businesses. It’s time to meet the neighbors!
Designed to make a flawless impression, your studio will be seen as THE one to partner with right now. Use our stunning Vendor Marketing Kit to share your displays in high profile businesses like boutiques, offices and other locations your target client frequents. Presentation is the best way to get “in” with your dream venues, event planners and charities for meaningful community partnerships and cross-referrals.
You’ve never seen a set like this before. And, as always, our 100% customizable templates include professionally crafted language for professional polish!
Vendor Marketing Kit at a glance:
• Wide 5x5 quadfold introductory presentation with welcome letter and invitation to meet up
• Folded 4x5.5 studio offerings card to feature your displays, portrait and event specialties
• Flat 4x5.5 referral card for vendor referrals
• 3 gorgeous borders for personalized 5x7 sample prints
• Business cards for your new contact to keep on hand
• Bonus: our best tips for creating meaningful business partnerships for years to come
• And so much more…
To complete your set, get the presentation folders shown in the images here.
Sample images by Cassie Green Photography, Natalie Franke Photography, and Elizabeth Messina Photography.
• Fully customizable layered Photoshop PSD files
• Two-sided 5x5, 4 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided, flat 4x5.5 gift certificate
• Two-sided 4x5.5 folded card for studio offerings
• 3 - 5x7 proof border options, with space for your studio name (includes Photoshop Actions for automatic insertion and InDesign templates for speedy drag-and-drop workflow)
• PDF Guide with our top 5 tips to get you started in partnering with other businesses
• Full tutorial
We recommend printing this set through ProDPI, and it can also be customized for your preferred vendor.
Raleway and Playfair Display
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
.PSD & .IDML
• Photoshop CS3 & newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11 (templates are compatible, but proof border action is not compatible with PSE)
• Windows and Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (Pacific Standard Time).