Studio Wallpaper: Size Sample Wall
- To showcase your best imagery and show clients actual sizes without the expense of framed and canvas samples, consider the Studio Wallpaper for savvy wall cling printing. All standard US print sizes are included, from 8x10 to 30x40. The Studio Wallpaper package helps you create lab-ready cling art in a fraction of the time it might take you to design your own layouts. And best of all, it helps you sell the big stuff, demonstrating how small those 8x10s and 11x14s seem compared to the larger, more impactful sizes.
Use the template to create and print your own visual samples and give your clients a size-and-scale comparison visual to help you always up-sell larger portraits. And - gain the added bonus of complete portability. No nails, paint, or wallpaper adhesive! Minimal printing investment with ProDPI allows you to continually update your displays and keep them fresh.
Studio Wallpaper Specs:
• 53 X 100 Template with all standard US print sizes (30x40, 24x30, 20x24, 16x20, 12x12, 11x14, 8x12 & 8x10)
• Customizable layout for complete personalization
• Simplified PDF resizing for quick and easy visual comparisons
- • 53x100 Wall Cling containing standard sizes: 30x40, 24x30, 20x24, 16x20, 12x12, 11x14, 8x12 & 8x10.
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD file for unlimited customization.
• Complimentary InDesign file for speedy drag and drop workflow.
• Bonus: 5x7 card template with pricing chart and print options (can also be used as an online PDF).
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: Product variety and visual samples can be among a photographer’s greatest marketing tools, and the Studio Wallpaper package offers both. Print your own size sample wall (in only 100 inches of wall space!) to demonstrate the differences in sizing and scaling that can only be captured in tangible, visual pieces. Up-selling has never been simpler!
It’s a Time Saver: Design Aglow has packaged each standard sized print layout into a convenient ready-to-use template. The concept is simple, and saves you the time and hassle of individually designing your own walls with expensive framed prints and canvases. And, the no-fuss standardized layout promises your products will be presented in the best possible light.
It Shapes Your Image: Studio samples are the visual embodiment of your art that serve the dual purpose of marketing your skills and your products. The simple, cost effective Studio Wallpaper template provides the perfect platform for you to showcase your photography without putting holes in the wall, or your wallet.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).
You May Also Enjoy...