It’s time for a new, fresh start! Let’s face it: Your website colors could be giving you the blues. Maybe you’re finding Comic Sans not so funny. Your social media presence has you flipping Twitter the bird and giving Facebook the #facepalm.
Are you ready to strut your stuff, but you’re not quite sure how to bring the magic?
Have no fear; we’re here to help you discover your most authentic, consistent online presence yet!
Design Aglow delivers the most intuitive website and social media Style Guide to date. We even go a step farther and follow up the latest information with interactive worksheets so you can plug in (or paste) your favorite things and put those ideas into innovative practice – all while driving more traffic to your business and creating a beautiful buzz!
Whether you’re contemplating fonts, voice, colors, sidebars or images, we’ve got those web topics handled, from header to footer (see what we did there?). The only thing you’ll wonder about is what you’ll do with all that spare time you used to spend worrying about your online presence (we recommend hot yoga).
**Special thanks to Jane in the Woods, SB Creative Co. and W&E Photographie for the lovely sample images displayed throughout the guide!
• 20 page PDF with our best practices to create and implement your new online presence
• A 8.5 x 11 PDF so you can print and fill out physical copies or complete from the comfort of your mobile device, like your iPad or iPhone
• The 4 reasons to create a style guide and best practices and tips for getting started
• Suggestions to create a successful, meaningful and consistent online presence
• 5 beautiful, interactive worksheets to get you started
• Adobe Acrobat, Preview, or any PDF Viewer, Windows and Mac
Save Time: Hours spent poring over your favorite things can be invested into other parts of your business (like actually posting to Twitter). An ongoing, updatable file means quicker, more intuitive updates and tweaks.
Profitability: Earn more clients with a trustworthy, thoughtful website and social media presence! Now more than ever, a unified online presence shares your brand in a distinctive, hard-to-miss way and drives more referrals and clients your way.
A Good Reputation: Communicate consistent and thoughtful branding and you’ll gain a reputation of being professional, savvy and about as cool as a double mocha caramel frappe (with extra whipped cream) among clients and colleagues.