- Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to continue marketing your studio, style, and unique services. Newsletters are simple and beautifully designed vehicles for photographers to reach their target markets, and offer a few distinct advantages.
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Generate the potential for immediate buying action, with a minimal initial investment
• Promote your studio image and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
This Studio Newsletters Collection is specifically designed for the portrait photographer. It’s stacked with graphic and written newsletter content, and includes a full year (four seasonal issues) of fully customizable templates. You can use the pre-designed layouts and articles as-is, or use it more as an inspirational guide to integrate your own content. Introduce new products or packages, feature recent clients, or simply market your name in a striking visual format.
Inside the Studio Newsletters Portrait Collection guide you’ll find:
• A comprehensive instruction tutorial designed for portrait photography professionals
• An annual pack of exciting templates (four seasonal issues: winter, spring, summer, and fall)
• Professionally written text
• Stunning designer graphics
• User-friendly layouts with reserved space for your studio logo and other graphics
- • Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• Instant download with 4 seasonal template newsletter issues (winter, spring, summer & fall)
• Each issue is fully customizable and contains:
- (8) 4” x 5.5” pages
• Designed for accordion layout (designed for printing through ProDPI, or your own preferred lab/printer)
- Professionally written text, focused on portrait themes and topics; can be used as-written serve as a guide for your own write-ups
- Professionally designed imaging with customizable graphics and color schemes
- Space for your studio logo and contact information
• Complete tutorial for simply creating online PDF versions with Adobe Acrobat and Bridge, and slideshows with Adobe Lightroom
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11 (for manual insertions)
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: A beautiful quarterly studio newsletter is the perfect platform to market your products and services year-round. This Newsletter Collection template provides newsletter tools developed specifically for you, the portrait photographer. Use the included professional text and graphics as-is, or let it serve as inspiration to include your own content. And with 4 seasonal templates, you’ll have plenty of material to publish multiple issues, making it the perfect resource for building a consistent campaign.
It’s a Time Saver: Publishing a newsletter requires creative thought, a visionary sense of organization, and a lot of time. As a photographer, your time is best spent behind the camera and with your clients, and this template package allows you to do more of both. Simply and quickly incorporate your studio’s message into a professionally designed publishable newsletter without the time dedication of building your own creative designs.
It Shapes Your Image: A publication by your studio tells your clients that you’re not only the artist whose imagery they adore, but also a professional with a strong vision and reach. A newsletter reminds them why they love your business, and there are few things more powerful to a reputation than a content-based referral.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).