1. Email response to price shoppers. This welcome email aids you with responding to price shoppers/hagglers and provides a strong education in the value of wedding/portrait photography.
2. Style and Session. This email explains the photographer’s shooting style, the session, the ordering process and payment.
3. Pre-session email. This email sets the rules for the shoot and reminds customers via key bullet points what's included in the session fee.
4. Second Photo Shoot Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy regarding rescheduling for a second time.
5. Second Order Appointment Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy when rescheduling for a second time.
6. Photographer as client. This email shares how to approach a local photographer who wants a shoot with you.
7. Addressing post session digital files and sticker shock. This email shares how to handle a miscommunication regarding digital file inclusion, or when a client experiences cost concerns after the session.
8. Economic concerns post session. This email covers how to address reticence in ordering after a session when a client asks to postpone ordering.
9. Unauthorized internet use of an image. This email addresses how to approach a client who has scanned/copied your images to or from the internet without permission.
10. Mentor request. This email shares how to address a request from a local photographer wishes to be mentored by you or wants to assist you.
11. Client order session preparation. This email prepares clients for the upcoming order session.
12. Client session clothing choices. This email outlines practical suggestions regarding clothing choices for the upcoming photography session.
13. Difficult client returns. This email shares how to respectfully handle a difficult former client who wishes to hire you again.
14. Vendor barter request. This email addresses a vendor who has requested a free shoot in return for future referrals/word-of-mouth in lieu of payment.
15. Money past due. This registered letter shares correspondence for money owed on a session or order when the client is unresponsive.
16. Creating potential bride interest. This email illustrates how to respond to potential brides in order to compel them to continue the conversation.
17. Pleasing anxious clients. This email outlines how to reassure excited clients whose continued queries regarding the status of their order are drawing your attention away from processing orders and handling other business in your studio.
18. Session Follow-up Email. This email shares gratitude to a client for a wonderful session and shares an incentive program for referrals.
19. Client Questionnaire. This email shares a sample questionnaire to send to clients to get to know them and their needs before the session begins.
20. Client Reshoot Request. This email shows what to say when a client requests a reshoot for reasons that are not due to studio negligence (clothing choice, hair not brushed, child not cooperating, etc.).
21. Response to wedding client wanting discounted prices.
22. Email response to request for costs associated with traveling to a destination wedding.
23. Following up when another client has express interest in a wedding date that has been booked, but the retainer and agreement has not been received.
24. Email response for a client who wants to know why you no longer give high resolution images.
25. Email response to a client requesting refund of deposit after cancelled wedding.
As a companion to the clean-lined look of our Modern Minimalist Welcome Packets for Weddings and Portraits, the Minimalist Marketing Suite sells your studio as a contemporary photography experience. Its typographic savvy establishes you as an arbiter of cool, while its open spaces echo modern possibilities.
Take advantage of this small investment to look like the sleekest studio in town with a product that–like all Design Aglow products–pays for itself instantly. Exceed your clients’ visual expectations and let your portrait and/or wedding images resonate with this stunning custom design.
Our fully customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience, all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer.
The Minimalist Marketing Suite at a glance:
• Business cards
• Letterhead & envelopes
• Marketing brochure
• Price list
• Gift Certificate
• Online branding
...and much more!
To round out your tools for success, be sure to check out our Modern Minimalist™ Collection.
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files to completely change the look
• Two-sided 4x5.5”, 8-panel accordion brochure to market your studio
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7” gift certificate
• Letterhead and envelope
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• 8-page 8.5x5.5” brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with offerings and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & email
• Basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload
*Design Aglow does not offer installation or tech support for incorporating these designs into social media outlets.
These are designed to be printed through ProDPI or your preferred vendor.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible Photoshop CS and newer, Windows & Mac