This magazine is SO much fun! I include it in my top package and my seniors love setting it out at their grad parties for all their friends and family to look through. Not only does it showcase my work and their gorgeous images, but it shares fun information about the client as well. Again, it's the little things like this that I feel really set me apart from other photographers!
This fashionable 16-page magazine template in our signature Modern Minimalist style offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and style. Create a luxe printed magazine or online version, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area.
Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, this modern template keeps simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and effective calls to action
• Featured client session
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love
• What to expect
• Wardrobe suggestions for perfect portraits
• Product features (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
Looking for the Wedding Version? Click here to see the Modern Minimalist™ Wedding Magazine!
PPA's Hot One Award Winner: Given to products that exhibit “exceptional quality, innovation, design and performance as judged by a distinguished panel of industry experts,” Hot One Awards represent the best of the business, and we’re honored to be recognized as such.
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple customizations and modifications
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on portrait photography themes and topics; can be re-used as a template with only minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own articles
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions and calls to action
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)