Clean lines and a friendly yet minimal design make Sellwood an instant classic. Perfect for any style of photography and decor.
Available in Grey, White, & Black.
Painted hardwood molding
Face Width: 3/4”
Face Depth: 1 3/16”
* Special thanks to Julie Rollins for the lovely image in our sample.
Framed Prints come with a finished paper backing with a sawtooth hanger(s) and felt bumpers on bottom corners.
For fine art printing at its absolute best, we use Epson SureColor P10000 & P20000 wide-format printers with UltraChrome PRO nine-color pigment ink - including four levels of gray.
Premium Archival Matte - Bright White
This industry standard paper is known for its life-like color reproduction, high-dynamic range impressive pictorial depth. Acid-free, matte finish, heavyweight (230 gsm), thick base (9.5 mil).
Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper - Neutral White
This a true artist’s paper that expresses brilliant colors, deep blacks, striking contrasts and jaw-dropping details on a soft felt structure. Acid-free, rag/watercolor texture, matte finish, ultra-heavyweight (308 gsm), thick base (18.9 mil).
For sizes 16x20 and above, your prints are dry mounted on an acid-free 3/16” lightweight board prior to framing to ensure your print won’t slip or buckle.
Mats are a bright white, double weight 8 ply, white core archival grade mat, that is acid-free, lignin-free with Neutral Ph.
- Uploaded images must be to the size of your frame selection; either the frame with a mat image size or frame with no mat image size. The required size of the image uploaded varies based on your selected mat option.
- Images should be high-quality 300 resolution JPG file format.
- For accurate color reproduction, retain the sRGB color profile when saving your file for upload.
- We do not provide proofing services at this time.
In-house production is 7-10 business days. Drop shipping is not available during the 1st Access Period.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Your framed print is custom to you. We will not replace framed prints due to print image issues. Returns and replacements will only be considered if the frame is damaged on delivery.