Launch your business right with the three foundational products that set a standard for your success. The Pricing Guide for Portrait Photographers, our Complete Legal Portrait Contract (includes paperless version) and the Essential 1 Hour Portrait Workflow.
The Pricing Guide for Portrait Photographers:
• 60 page PDF document that covers an in-depth review of REAL business numbers, budgeting, calculations for your salary and sustainable pricing
• Smart worksheets to help you calculate your cost of goods, time and pay
• A budgeting worksheet guide
• BONUS: brandable price list template
Complete Legal Portrait Contract:
• Customizable, robust 3 page complete legal contract
• Clearly defined payment and fee guidelines for the client
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities
• Session and production terms, with what to expect
• All-inclusive details, including conduct guidelines and expected punctuality
Essential 1 Hour Portrait Workflow:
• 40 page PDF to help streamline your workflow and command confidence from your clients
• Client correspondence emails for before and after your session
• Smart shooting and workflow habits to ensure simple and effective production
• Tips for prepping, storing, and backing up your images
• Lightroom editing and enhancement walk-through
• BONUS: 6 Lightroom Presets for any portrait or session
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Guides can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guides right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Price lists & Contract are fully editable in Photoshop CS or newer and InDesign CS5.5 or newer
• Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: Equip yourself with a Mini-MBA in portrait studio numbers... this all-inclusive kit teaches you all you ever needed to know about costs, pricing and running the numbers side of the business. The worksheets easily guide you through understanding all the data behind your studio and will allow you to turn the corner to profitability.
It's a Time Saver: There is no greater lag in the production process than the endless hours can take to accomplish a single edit. Our Portrait Workflow helps you create a system that will improve your technical skills and decrease your average editing time. With a little practice, every part of your production will improve and in no time, you'll be turning-around portraits faster than you ever imagined.
It Shapes Your Image: The Complete Legal Portrait Contract is more than just protection*; it's a valuable, professionally written business tool that demonstrates intelligence and integrity, two intangible characteristics that foster lasting client relationships and position your studio as a professional, exceptional leader in your market.
*It is highly recommended to consult a lawyer prior to use to ensure you are covered under your local laws.
I'm glad I made this investment in my business. I'm so happy with everything included I wish I would have done it sooner. Don't hesitate on this purchase, in no time you will understand your numbers from the inside out.
I must, absolutely, HAVE to give a review for this educational product. As a somewhat new photographer (I've always been on the other side of the lens), I really had no clue of the rock hard facts when it came to starting my business in photography. These 3 comprehensive learning tools really guided me to the light, where before it was dangerously grey! The info that was given with each product is something that you could only WISH other seasoned photographers would tell you! So worth the money!
Not only is it a great read- it really makes me feel inspired to continue producing. Design Aglow truly has a way with their content that makes you feel good when diving into the facts! No wonder they help with branding- they are a true picture of branding success!