Create the look of a classic matted collage without the fuss of cutting and matting while saving time and money. You'll love this classic presentation for wall art and so much more.
Recommended for use with our Print + Frame Service.
Special thanks to Milou+Olin Photography for the lovely images in our example.
• Fully layered PSD file for simple modifications and complete customization
• 20x20 template with (9) square image openings (perfect for 24x24 frame with 20x20 mat)
• Bundled action for super simple image integration and fully-automatic editing
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9am - 5pm (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).
Launch your business right with the three foundational products that set a standard for your success. The Pricing Guide for Portrait Photographers, our Complete Legal Portrait Contract (includes paperless version) and the Essential 1 Hour Portrait Workflow.
The Pricing Guide for Portrait Photographers:
• 60 page PDF document that covers an in-depth review of REAL business numbers, budgeting, calculations for your salary and sustainable pricing
• Smart worksheets to help you calculate your cost of goods, time and pay
• A budgeting worksheet guide
• BONUS: brandable price list template
Complete Legal Portrait Contract:
• Customizable, robust 3 page complete legal contract
• Clearly defined payment and fee guidelines for the client
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities
• Session and production terms, with what to expect
• All-inclusive details, including conduct guidelines and expected punctuality
Essential 1 Hour Portrait Workflow:
• 40 page PDF to help streamline your workflow and command confidence from your clients
• Client correspondence emails for before and after your session
• Smart shooting and workflow habits to ensure simple and effective production
• Tips for prepping, storing, and backing up your images
• Lightroom editing and enhancement walk-through
• BONUS: 6 Lightroom Presets for any portrait or session
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Guides can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guides right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Price lists & Contract are fully editable in Photoshop CS or newer and InDesign CS5.5 or newer
• Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: Equip yourself with a Mini-MBA in portrait studio numbers... this all-inclusive kit teaches you all you ever needed to know about costs, pricing and running the numbers side of the business. The worksheets easily guide you through understanding all the data behind your studio and will allow you to turn the corner to profitability.
It's a Time Saver: There is no greater lag in the production process than the endless hours can take to accomplish a single edit. Our Portrait Workflow helps you create a system that will improve your technical skills and decrease your average editing time. With a little practice, every part of your production will improve and in no time, you'll be turning-around portraits faster than you ever imagined.
It Shapes Your Image: The Complete Legal Portrait Contract is more than just protection*; it's a valuable, professionally written business tool that demonstrates intelligence and integrity, two intangible characteristics that foster lasting client relationships and position your studio as a professional, exceptional leader in your market.
*It is highly recommended to consult a lawyer prior to use to ensure you are covered under your local laws.
A companion to our Modern Minimalist Welcome Packets for Weddings and Portraits, this marketing set is your top drawer essential, providing everything you'll ever need to create a complete branding experience, all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer.
The Minimalist Marketing Suite at a glance:
• Business cards
• Letterhead & envelopes
• Marketing brochure
• Price list
• Gift Certificate
• Online branding
...and much more!
To round out your tools for success, see our Modern Minimalist™ Collection.
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files to completely change the look
• 3.5x5.5”, 10-panel accordion brochure to market your studio
• Business card
• 5x7” gift certificate
• Letterhead and envelope
• Packaging sticker
• Price list
• 8-page 8.5x5.5” brochure containing professionally written content for welcome and philosophy intro, collections, FAQ's, and client testimonials
• Social media designs for Facebook, Twitter & email
• Instructions for changing colors and saving for upload
These are designed to be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging or your preferred vendor.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, Windows & Mac
Spend more time doing what you love and less time designing your own marketing pieces! With clean, cutting-edge templates, clients will recognize you and your work throughout your entire marketing presence. Simply pop your images into the templates, upload or print, and get back to shooting.
“I used the Modern Minimalist™ Marketing Suite to create the perfect destination wedding invitation package for my own wedding. Creation was a breeze and I love that it carries the same clean, modern, professional look as my brand. My wedding guests (some of which are also studio clients) are going crazy over my invites using phrases like, “Your wedding invite is flipping amazing!!”” - ryaphotos