• Luxurious animal friendly vegan leather and linen cover options
• Professional grade, high-quality silver halide Fuji lustre paper
• Pages are 1.4 mm (slightly thicker than a dime)
• 20 to 50 pages (10 to 25 spreads)
• 4x4 inch centered cover cameo image (available on all album sizes except 9x6 and 6x9)
• Album jacket (wraps around the entire album) or band (wraps around the center of album like a traditional book jacket, but at a shorter height, it gives you the ability to see the beautiful cover underneath!) | Add a jacket or band to your album here.
• Additional pages: Add to your album here.
Every order includes a lovely Album Care Card so your clients know how to best care for their heirloom product. Of course it is unbranded and professionally written too!
You will have the option to upload your album files from both the order confirmation page and your order confirmation email.
~Click here to see an example of an album layout with proper file-naming and click here to download blank templates~
*Special thanks to Tyson French & Manchik Photography for the lovely images featured in this album
Design Aglow, thank you for existing. I have searched everywhere for album companies, but none compare to you! You have made the entire process super easy. From choosing sizes, customizing my album, to even uploading my images. This is the company for me and I can't wait to for my next albums!! I was sold when I found your vegan leather options. I could not be any happier with its look and feel. The color reproduction is EXACTLY how my images look on my computer screen. The thick pages and overall built of the album is how EVERY album should be! So proud to offer your products to my clients.
Design Aglow albums are my absolute favorite! They're SO sturdy, they FEEL amazing and the quality is so impressive. You can feel how much love is poured into making them and I never have to worry about a sub-par album arriving for my client's. The peace of mind and the quality are well-worth the album cost.
I recently ordered an engagement album for one of my clients and I absolutely LOVE the quality. It feels sturdy and timeless. So well crafted!!!!
We’ve found that the best way to ensure our clients go home with their own gorgeous album is to simply show our clients an album in person and let the album speak for itself. Once we hand them our 50 page sample album the first thing they always comment on is the way it feels in their hands. The binding, page thickness, durability and quality of materials used are truly second to none.
Every time I show a client these albums they ALWAYS comment on how thick the pages are and how nice it feels. I love how these albums FEEL like what I sell them for. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the smell when you first get them in. I just air them out for a couple of days before delivering to a client.