Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, this modern template keeps simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and effective calls to action
• Featured client session
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love
• What to expect
• Wardrobe suggestions for perfect portraits
• Product features (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
PPA's Hot One Award Winner: Given to products that exhibit “exceptional quality, innovation, design and performance as judged by a distinguished panel of industry experts,” Hot One Awards represent the best of the business, and we’re honored to be recognized as such.
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on portrait photography themes and topics; can be re-used as a template with only minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own articles
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions and calls to action
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
These templates can be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging and can be customized for your preferred vendor.
Times New Roman
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign), Windows & Mac
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are free fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
I am very happy with it! I did change some things.. but happy and so much more free time
I love this template! One tool mentioned in the guide is not available so extra steps needed to get the work done although still manageable. I contacted customer service and they responded promptly with a very satisfactory answer.
The clean layout was a great choice for me. It allowed me to customize for my dramatic imagery with no problems. This Photoshop template was really professional and easy to use! I l love it!
Love this product! It is so easy to use and gives your business such a professional edge. Highly recommend!
I love this purchase! It was originally bought because while I have a better knack for photography, I'm not gifted at all in graphic design. Something was desperately needed to provide clients information regarding all my studio's products, services, and prices. The price paid for this magazine template might seem like a lot at first, but I promise that it will be worth it as clients will instantly have much more perceived value in your business. That, in turn, will save you time and get you more referrals!