• "Read Me" file is provided with guidance on how to operate and reference links for download and installation of fonts.
• 8.5x11 .IDML and interactive .PDF files are provided and compatible with Adobe and other software providers for Windows and Mac.
• These templates can be printed on your studio printer.
The Welcome Packet templates are beautiful and simple with a modern feel, well written and easy to customize.
- Ardita Kola Photography
My Welcome Packet includes all the information that my couples need - wedding day timeline, when to take the portraits, engagement session information, a small planner and my packages and pricing. It makes a great impression and looks very polished and professional.
- Lydia Krumpholz Foto & Design
Planning the "big day' can be stressful for even the most prepared studios. Thanks to Design Aglow, now you can ask the right questions and avoid potentially embarrassing situations, all while planning and organizing wonderful weddings. Not only is our comprehensive Wedding Information Form fully customizable to your studio, in four short, well organized pages, you'll know everything about your clients' wedding day at a glance, from contact information to potentially sensitive familial situations, timelines, vendors and more. The perfect tool in your wedding planning arsenal, gathering critical information has never been this easy and fast. Keep the details delightful and free up your time for other endeavors.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
Essential Wedding Information Form includes:
• guidelines for use
• client information section
• location information section (preparation location, ceremony site, reception venue)
• photography rules and requests
• bridal party information section
• immediate and extended family information section
• room for special circumstances
• wedding day photo timeline
• place of special requests
• vendor information section
• formal photo time guidelines
• room for your logo and studio information
• bonus: must-have wedding shot organizer
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: bride and groom information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
• 4 page, 8.5x11 info form
• Bonus "Top 10 Essential Wedding Formal Groupings" List
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files
• Includes bonus InDesign version of the templates
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
Please note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: Having a solid understanding for how the wedding is planned, timed, and expected to be executed is the only way to truly plan your services, and in turn deliver results to your clients that will wow them and make selling straightforward and easy. As we’ve heard many times before: proper planning prevents poor performance!
It’s a Time Saver: This form encapsulates all the questions and critical information you’d likely obtain over the course of your meetings anyway. But instead of having to call or email your client every time you remember another piece of information you’ll need, you can address the entire scope of your clients’ big day in one fell swoop. And it’s a pretty beautiful swoop, if we do say so ourselves.
It Shapes Your Image: Asking pointed questions under the right atmosphere will set you apart not only from other photographers but from other wedding vendors in general. Prove your professionalism with a simple addition of a fill-in-the-blank form that speaks volumes of your planning skills, forethought, and overall business sense.