- Whether you are new in business or are upgrading your current business tools and presentation, our Portrait Forms streamline the essentials of running a portrait photography business. From first contact to beyond final product delivery, this invaluable suite has you covered, outlining expectations for your clients and protecting your studio at every turn and under every circumstance.
All documents are uniformly professional, beautiful, and designed for print or paperless use (with instructions included). Save big on the full bundle or order a la carte on everything you need to support your successful studio with style and ease.
Complete Legal Portrait Contract
Like any professional business, you and your studio should be protected from potential hazards, including lawsuits, misunderstandings or unplanned incidents. Our exceptionally detailed portrait contract protects both you and your client, by expressing the expectations of both parties. This highly comprehensive contract ensures portrait sessions will always come together beautifully and without complications. Terms can be mixed and matched into a variety of combinations, for ultimate customization with no detail forgotten.
• Customizable contract, with space for studio logo and contact information
• Clearly defined payment and fee guidelines for the client
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities
• Session and production terms, outlining expectations during and after a portrait session
• Clear expectations of the client, including items like conduct and punctuality
Portrait Client Consult Form
This essential form allows you to identify key session details, as well as set the bar for expectations for both client and photographer. We’ve designed the Portrait Client Consult Form to help you navigate your consultation while picking up key info from your client in order to create portraits that your clients adore and maximize your sales.
Payment Plan Contract
This professional, customizable form is designed to help the process of arranging a payment plan to help facilitate higher orders. By offering a plan you are able to offer flexible solutions for clients who find they wish to buy more than they originally anticipated. With straightforward, professional legal terms and a user-friendly layout, your clients will feel well taken care of, while you will feel protected and assured.
• Thanks and welcome to the payment plan
• Space for client and purchase info
• Payment authorization and terms
• Late penalty clause and charge information
• No changes/cancellations statement
Order Approval Form
Because organization and protecting your studio are both extremely important, this gorgeous, easy to use order approval form is a must for order delivery. The final step in your workflow, this must-have document helps studios avoid a host of potential issues, ensuring every client approves their order when delivered and assuring customer responsibility for any damages incurred afterwards.
FILES & SOFTWARE
• "Read Me" file is provided with guidance on how to operate and reference links for download and installation of fonts.
• 8.5x11 .IDML and interactive .PDF files are provided and compatible with Adobe and other software providers for Windows and Mac.
• These templates can be printed on your studio printer.