Brides and grooms to-be love to peruse catalogs, photo arrays, and colorful spreads when shopping for the details of their big day. Give them exactly what they’re looking for in wedding photography this season with your very own studio magazine look, and stand out as the top photographer in your market.
This fashionable magazine template offers an innovative way to showcase your wedding photography imagery and experience in a modern and personalized online or printed magazine style.
Featuring 16 pages of professionally written editable text and stylish graphic layouts, the Design Aglow creative team left no detail unnoticed. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine for your own market.
Luxe Wedding Studio Magazine Specs:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Featured wedding spread, to show off your best work
• Space for logos, imaging, client testimonials, and even exclusive studio coupons to generate buying actions
• An editor's page to introduce yourself and your background
• Client love letters to showcase what clients are saying about you, as well as frequently asked questions from your own wedding clients
• A wedding day photo timeline to inform couples of what to expect and how to plan out their special day
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love
• Your studio's production timeline, from shoot to album
• An article about traditional portraiture, and how your studio handles posed photographs
• An article all about albums, where you can present your offerings to clients
• A beautiful, double page spread focusing on engagement sessions, including a sidebar full of fun ideas for the couple
• Optional digital delivery format
• And more!
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on wedding portrait themes and topics; can be used as a template with minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own write-ups
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
• Our favorite recommended printing vendor
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: This editorial style magazine provides professional appeal and the best possible first impression to help you sell your services with ease. Showcase your best wedding imagery with this striking template that can double as an excellent pitch piece.
It’s a Time Saver: With pre-drafted editorial components and pre-designed page layouts, the creative elements are already completed! Simply populate the designs with your images, using Photoshop or InDesign, and follow the included editorial guidelines to tailor your content in no time. The Luxe Wedding Studio Magazine template makes editing a breeze.
It Shapes Your Image: You don’t need a PR manager and an expensive marketing campaign to get noticed. The eye-catching, yet cost-effective Luxe Wedding Studio Magazine template provides the perfect platform to highlight your skills in style and simultaneously establish an associated sense of professionalism.
The 8.5x11 templates can be printed with your studio printer for your convenience.