Laurelhurst provides warmth and charm to any space as a natural wood frame featuring a simple but edgy sharp-beveled profile, much like the tree-lined vintage neighborhood in Portland. Matte finished stains offered in barnwood grey or espresso give the poplar-wood moulding a natural, unvarnished look.
SIZING & QUANTITY:
• Frames sized 16x20 & smaller can be purchased in quantities of 1 and are no longer sold in sets. Please see the Tiered Pricing tab for a chart of frame prices based on quantity purchased.
• Frames sized 20x20 and larger must include a minimum of 3 frames (of the same color, size, and style) for packaging safety requirements.
*Please note: prices for tiered pricing will be reflected in your cart and upon checkout.
• Keep in mind that any frame 20x20 and larger must be ordered in sets of 3 (minimum of 3 frames) of the same color, size, and style. Please make sure to change the quantity to a set of 3 (i.e 3, 6, 9, etc).
If, for any reason, you are able to check out with smaller quantities (such as 1 or 2), Design Aglow is not responsible for any damages that are likely to result in shipping. Design Aglow also reserves the right to cancel any order that doesn't meet our minimum order quantities.
Special thanks to Julie Paisley for the lovely image in our sample.
• Easy-to-use pivot-clip back
• Room for mat & thick artwork
• Neutral Ph white core mat included in all sizes (except for 10x20)
• Easels included for sizes through 8x10
• Also available in espresso finish
• 9/16” face
• 5/16” face depth
• Approximately 1/4” between the glass and hardboard back
• Spring-tensioned pivot-clip
• Stained wood moulding
• Hardboard back