- Whether you are new in business or are upgrading your current business tools and presentation, our Wedding Forms streamline the essentials of running a portrait photography business. From first contact to beyond final product delivery, this invaluable suite has you covered, outlining expectations for your clients and protecting your studio at every turn and under every circumstance.
All documents are uniformly professional, beautiful, and designed for print or paperless use (with instructions included). Save big on the full bundle or order a la carte on everything you need to support your successful studio with style and ease.
Complete Legal Wedding Contract
Like any professional business, you and your studio should be protected from potential hazards, including lawsuits or unplanned incidents. Our exceptionally detailed wedding contract protects both you and your client, by expressing expectations of both parties. This highly comprehensive contract ensures weddings will always come together beautifully and without complications.
• Clearly defined payment schedules and fee information for the couple
• Expressed details that identify your rights and liabilities, including copyright and cancellations
• Wedding day event terms
• Production terms including design processes to help clients understand your delivery timeline
Wedding Client Consultation Form
When a new, potential wedding couple calls, there's no better resource to have at the ready. Not only does this document keep your workflow organized, you will also be reminded to record all pertinent information during the consultation process. Use on paper, via email or as a web document, this form is the perfect solution for saving valuable studio time and money, while keeping you perfectly organized.
Wedding Information Form
Now you can ask the right questions of ALL clients and avoid potentially embarrassing situations while organizing your wedding photography schedule. Not only is our comprehensive Wedding Information Form 100% inclusive, it’s fully customizable to your studio. In four simple, well organized pages, you'll know everything about your clients' big day at a glance. Gathering critical information has never been this easy. Includes:
• guidelines for use
• client information section
• location information section (preparation location, ceremony site, reception venue)
• photography rules and requests
• wedding party information section
• immediate and extended family information section
• room for special circumstances
• wedding day photo timeline
• place of special requests
• vendor information section
• formal photo time guidelines
• room for your logo and studio information
• must-have wedding shot organizer
Wedding Photography Shot List
It’s called the big day, but it’s all about the little details. Be sure you’re never at a loss for the right shot, and keep a running list of the photos you have obtained. Whether you’re just starting out in the wedding industry or a seasoned pro, this customizable checklist will keep you organized and feeling confident.
• 60+ inspired don’t-miss images wedding couples adore
• 5 Categories: Pre-ceremony, Ceremony, Cocktail hour, Reception, Formals
• Space for notes/special requests
• Conveniently organized on a single page for easy printing
FILES & SOFTWARE
• "Read Me" file is provided with guidance on how to operate and reference links for download and installation of fonts.
• 8.5x11 .IDML and interactive .PDF files are provided and compatible with Adobe and other software providers for Windows and Mac.
• These templates can be printed on your studio printer.