• Decorative hardwood
• Sawtooth hangers installed for both vertical or horizontal displays. (16x20 and larger have two sawtooth hangers mounted for stability.)
• Traditional tab close system; wall-facing mouldings are natural, unpainted hardwood
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Mats are acid-free, Lignin-free, Neutral Ph, white core (mats included in all sizes except for 10x20)
• Optional swingboard easel included with 5x7 and 8x10
• Frame-grade acrylic (no glass)
• Also available in black and gold finishes
• 9/16” face
• 1” face depth
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Traditional tab close system
• Decorative wood moulding
• Hardboard back
The Hawthorne collection is quickly becoming one of our best selling frames. The finish and look is timeless and works well in so many of my clients homes. Frames have arrived in great condition and quality, highly recommend.
This is such a great frame that you can't find anywhere else! It is easily becoming one of my best sellers this year! So beautiful!
Just ordered these frames to see what the quality was like and was really impressed, loved the simplicity, loved the quality.
The Hawthorne silver frames are an elegant and timeless option. They're by far the most popular choice of my clients'. I'm a bit disappointed that Design Aglow has chosen to use acrylic instead of glass as I feel like it takes away from the quality. The acrylic is more difficult to clean as lint likes to stick to it more. But I'm sure there have probably been shipping and damage issues with glass. Sad to see glass go.
I have been using these frames for at least 10 years and they are so easy to sell and the price point is amazing. Design Aglow makes it easy for me to keep only what I need in stock and if I need a special order they arrive quickly. Very happy with the service and quality too.
An easy-to-use luxe pricing menu, complete with two sets of interior options and three different covers AND our exclusive mockup images included. Simply customize, print, or attach as an email PDF in just minutes.
Want to know why our Price List starts with 8x10s and smaller? Check out this helpful article.
Sample images by Kylie Martin Photography, Allison Corrin Photography, Greer G Photography, Nicole Mason, Stephanie Mballo, Paula O'Hara and Alyssa Rosenheck for Design Aglow.
• 3 cover spread designs
• 3 sets of interior 8x10 page designs
• 5 stock photos - 2 album images and 3 frame images (frame images include placeholders to insert your own images into the frames)
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD for unlimited customization
• Vector designs give you the ability to print as large as you like
Designed using Miller's 8x10 Image Folio template for easy printing
TeX Gyre Termes
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and newer, Windows and Mac
1. Email response to price shoppers. This welcome email aids you with responding to price shoppers/hagglers and provides a strong education in the value of wedding/portrait photography.
2. Style and Session. This email explains the photographer’s shooting style, the session, the ordering process and payment.
3. Pre-session email. This email sets the rules for the shoot and reminds customers via key bullet points what's included in the session fee.
4. Second Photo Shoot Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy regarding rescheduling for a second time.
5. Second Order Appointment Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy when rescheduling for a second time.
6. Photographer as client. This email shares how to approach a local photographer who wants a shoot with you.
7. Addressing post session digital files and sticker shock. This email shares how to handle a miscommunication regarding digital file inclusion, or when a client experiences cost concerns after the session.
8. Economic concerns post session. This email covers how to address reticence in ordering after a session when a client asks to postpone ordering.
9. Unauthorized internet use of an image. This email addresses how to approach a client who has scanned/copied your images to or from the internet without permission.
10. Mentor request. This email shares how to address a request from a local photographer wishes to be mentored by you or wants to assist you.
11. Client order session preparation. This email prepares clients for the upcoming order session.
12. Client session clothing choices. This email outlines practical suggestions regarding clothing choices for the upcoming photography session.
13. Difficult client returns. This email shares how to respectfully handle a difficult former client who wishes to hire you again.
14. Vendor barter request. This email addresses a vendor who has requested a free shoot in return for future referrals/word-of-mouth in lieu of payment.
15. Money past due. This registered letter shares correspondence for money owed on a session or order when the client is unresponsive.
16. Creating potential bride interest. This email illustrates how to respond to potential brides in order to compel them to continue the conversation.
17. Pleasing anxious clients. This email outlines how to reassure excited clients whose continued queries regarding the status of their order are drawing your attention away from processing orders and handling other business in your studio.
18. Session Follow-up Email. This email shares gratitude to a client for a wonderful session and shares an incentive program for referrals.
19. Client Questionnaire. This email shares a sample questionnaire to send to clients to get to know them and their needs before the session begins.
20. Client Reshoot Request. This email shows what to say when a client requests a reshoot for reasons that are not due to studio negligence (clothing choice, hair not brushed, child not cooperating, etc.).
21. Response to wedding client wanting discounted prices.
22. Email response to request for costs associated with traveling to a destination wedding.
23. Following up when another client has express interest in a wedding date that has been booked, but the retainer and agreement has not been received.
24. Email response for a client who wants to know why you no longer give high resolution images.
25. Email response to a client requesting refund of deposit after cancelled wedding.
Our luxe glass USB drives offer an elegant and stunning presentation for the most discerning clients. They have a lovely weighted feel and are available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, White, and Charcoal with 4GB, 8GB, 16GB. You may order as few as 5 at a time or save on a quantity of 10.
Complimentary engraving of your studio name or logo is included on one side for a complete branded presentation. Due to the clear appearance of the glass drives, we only offer engraving on one side.
Check out our custom 5x7 Keepsake Prints & USB Boxes, 4x6 USB boxes and USB Care Cards for the ultimate presentation.
Colors available: Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, White, Charcoal
Storage options: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB - 2.0 drives
Drive Dimensions: 2.5” x .687” x .375”