This calligraphic script, crafted exclusively for Design Aglow (no cookie cutter font here!) adorns 5x7” folded cards that are a lovely sentiment to express your gratitude. As the perfect marriage of image and text, these one-of-a-kind designs will ensure that you and your clients will never be at a loss for words again!
Hand Lettered "Thank You" Cards at a glance:
• "Thank You" cover design
• Each layout include four different variations of the card front (one full image with large text overlay, one full image with small text overlay, one with a white border, and one with the greeting clipped to the image)
• Layered PSD files for quick and easy editing
Please note: the full hand-lettered alphabet is not included with this product. While the lettering size and color can be altered to fit your design, the wording and font itself cannot be changed (they are hand drawn!). The design is one-of-a-kind – you won't see this product anywhere else!
This à la carte template is one of a set of six, available as a bundle here. Sample image by Turn Loose The Art, Jenny McCann and Leesia Teh Photography for Design Aglow.
• Ready-to-print design, each with 4 cover options
• Exclusive hand-lettered font, crafted by our designer
• Set includes full designs on the front and back of each card
• Fully customizable, fully layered Photoshop PSD files
• Separate image layers make inserting photos a breeze
• Created for 5x7” horizontal card templates, but easily modified for flat cards
• Designed using ProDPI's card templates for easy printing, and quickly customizable for any print lab
Please note: We supply the names of the fonts used in the editable text portion, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
Compatible with Photoshop PS7 and newer, Photoshop Elements 6 through 11, Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: The flexibility of this card means that you can sell one to every client; it works for weddings, graduations, new babies, celebrations, or just an everyday thanks.
It's a Time Saver: Fully layered PSD files--and the four cover versions included with the card--allow you to create a greeting in just a few quick clicks.
It Shapes Your Image: Set your studio apart by offering a card that can usually only be purchased in a boutique paper shop. And you’ll go beyond what a paper shop can offer, because this greeting will be personalized with your clients’ images on them!