As creatives we need our voice to be clear and consistent. Are you asking yourself: Who am I? What am I trying to say to the world?
Whether you want your clients to know exactly what to expect when they hire you, your Instagram feed to be beautifully cohesive, or your personal work to be completely recognizable, having a clear voice is everything for your brand. By digging deep within yourself and own work, Carolyn will guide you to a clearer focus of who you are as an artist.
Come away with innovative techniques to discover your authentic artistic self and the artist that you want to be.
About Carolyn: Carolyn Mara Borlenghi is a photographer and artist living in Miami, Florida with her family. She received her MFA in photo, video and related media from The School of Visual Arts in New York City. Her work has been shown in various galleries in NYC, at PhotoFest Houston, and has been featured in numerous publications. Carolyn is always finding ways to explore her creativity beyond her photography, from making arm knit blankets to painting on huge canvases with mops. Carolyn believes art is born from an individual’s openness and exploratory behavior. To be an artist, you must dig deep to your core, shake it up, question your own thoughts and beliefs, and let yourself free.
Learn about Lena Hyde's top workflow systems and tips for successful IPS sessions in this innovative 4-part video series.
• The simplest, and most profitable 12 Step Workflow for your boutique portrait studio
• 20+ years worth of effective systems, lessons learned, and shortcuts that lead to an average portrait sale of $7500+
• How to achieve your business goals via smart workflow
• How to prep clients for IPS from first contact
• Products that clients adore and make you more $
• Easy, attractive and innovative sales tools
• How to stand out, and above the competition every step of the way
• Over 50+ gorgeous images of Lena’s studio, imagery, detailed workflow steps, and products…a visual feast!
About Lena: Since 1995, Lena Hyde has been a pioneer in the field of childhood portraiture. Frequently published and internationally exhibited, Lena speaks as a respected expert the field of contemporary portrait photography. Lena is the creator of Design Aglow, a leading business success resource for portrait and wedding photography studios since 2006, and operates a highly successful boutique photography studio, and has over 20 years experience selling with her refined IPS system.
• Video course available on Design Aglow
• Guide and workbook can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Windows and Mac
Discover why most photographers are wasting their time with old methods for blogging and marketing. Learn how to create one blog post that will bring in 80% of your new clients, and attract qualified prospects while building trust and credibility for your business.
Come away with a complete plan to launch your first set-it-and-forget-it marketing campaign.
Kirk Mastin's "Set It & Forget It: Automated Marketing for Photographers" course is a crash course on everything you need to know about inbound marketing and drawing new clients to your business. This underutilized technique attracts qualified prospects while building trust and credibility for your business. It is a scalable, set it and forget it way to grow.
About Kirk: Kirk Mastin is the founder and CEO of Mastin Labs and the app, Filmborn. He has photographed for The New York Times, LA Times, and has work featured in National Geographic Adventure and Time magazine. Prior to founding Mastin Labs in 2013, Kirk shot weddings on digital and film as a hybrid photographer with his Seattle based company Mastin Studio. Today, he is a highly sought-after industry educator, teaching workshops both internationally and online.