- When a new, potential bride or groom calls, there's no better resource to have at the ready than our comprehensive Wedding Studio Client Consult Form. Not only does this document keep your workflow organized, you will also be reminded to record all pertinent information during the consultation process, including: all important ceremony, wedding party, reception and coordinator information; bride and groom info; style and location; photo experience and products they are interested in. What's more, this integrative document collects essential data to begin a client folder, and also includes a space to record the couple's vision for the event. Used on paper or online via email or a web document, this form is the perfect solution for saving valuable studio time and money, while keeping you beautifully organized in the process.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
- • Fully layered 8.5x11 Photoshop .psd file for unlimited customizations
• Bonus InDesign (.idml) files
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (Pacific Standard Time).