Planning the "big day' can be stressful for even the most prepared studios. Thanks to Design Aglow, now you can ask the right questions of ALL clients and avoid potentially embarrassing situations, all while planning and organizing wonderful weddings. Not only is our LGBTQ-friendly comprehensive Wedding Information Form 100% inclusive, it’s fully customizable to your studio. In four simple, well organized pages, you'll know everything about your clients' wedding day at a glance, from contact information to potentially sensitive familial situations, timelines, vendors and more. The perfect tool in your wedding planning arsenal, gathering critical information has never been this easy, fast and respectful to all types of clients.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
Essential Wedding Information Form includes:
• guidelines for use
• gender-neutral terms
• sensitive to all types of clients, including LGBTQ
• client information section
• location information section (preparation location, ceremony site, reception venue)
• photography rules and requests
• wedding party information section
• immediate and extended family information section
• room for special circumstances
• wedding day photo timeline
• place of special requests
• vendor information section
• formal photo time guidelines
• room for your logo and studio information
• Ensures your studio's commitment to respecting diversity of all people
• bonus: must-have wedding shot organizer
• Covering everything about the wedding day, including: couple information; family information; wedding party information, timeline, vendors, space for notes, location information and more
• Simplicity of use, with comprehensive and easy to follow instructions
• A highly organized presentation for clients, guests, and fellow wedding vendors
• 4 page, 8.5x11 info form
• Bonus "Top 10 Essential Wedding Formal Groupings" List
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files
• Includes bonus InDesign version of the templates
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
Please note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: Having a solid understanding for how the wedding is planned, timed, and expected to be executed is the only way to truly plan your services, and in turn deliver results to your clients that will wow them and make selling straightforward and easy. As we’ve heard many times before: proper planning prevents poor performance!
It’s a Time Saver: This form encapsulates all the questions and critical information you’d likely obtain over the course of your meetings anyway. But instead of having to call or email your client every time you remember another piece of information you’ll need, you can address the entire scope of your clients’ big day in one fell swoop. And it’s a pretty beautiful swoop, if we do say so ourselves.
It Shapes Your Image: Asking pointed questions under the right atmosphere will set you apart not only from other photographers but from other wedding vendors in general. Prove your professionalism with a simple addition of a fill-in-the-blank form that speaks volumes of your planning skills, forethought, and overall business sense.
As a companion to the clean-lined look of our Modern Minimalist Welcome Packets for Weddings and Portraits, the Minimalist Marketing Suite sells your studio as a contemporary photography experience. Its typographic savvy establishes you as an arbiter of cool, while its open spaces echo modern possibilities.
Take advantage of this small investment to look like the sleekest studio in town with a product that–like all Design Aglow products–pays for itself instantly. Exceed your clients’ visual expectations and let your portrait and/or wedding images resonate with this stunning custom design.
Our fully customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience, all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer.
The Minimalist Marketing Suite at a glance:
• Business cards
• Letterhead & envelopes
• Marketing brochure
• Price list
• Gift Certificate
• Online branding
...and much more!
To round out your tools for success, be sure to check out our Modern Minimalist™ Collection.
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files to completely change the look
• Two-sided 4x5.5”, 8-panel accordion brochure to market your studio
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7” gift certificate
• Letterhead and envelope
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• 8-page 8.5x5.5” brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with offerings and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & email
• Basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload
*Design Aglow does not offer installation or tech support for incorporating these designs into social media outlets.
These are designed to be printed through ProDPI or your preferred vendor.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible Photoshop CS and newer, Windows & Mac