As your photography business grows, and more and more venues wish to display your photographs, you need to protect your brand and professional image. Design Aglow’s Essential Photography Display Agreement ensures that parties who show your work understand your terms and conditions, and helps your studio avoid misunderstandings by spelling out requirements with clear and concise language, in a simple and clean format.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
Essential Photography Display Agreement at a glance:
• Keeps your studio and images organized and safeguarded.
• Specifies the timeframe your work will be exhibited.
• Outlines exclusive rights allowing the venue to display only your work.
• Establishes the responsibilities of the photographer and venue.
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD and InDesign IDML file for simple modifications and complete customization
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
• 8.5x11 layout
• Full tutorial
Please note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: Artists need to also be savvy marketers and shrewd businessmen (and women). It’s important to be upfront with anyone who has temporary control of something you’ve painstakingly created. By spelling out details like where and when one of your pieces will be shown, you’ll save yourself a tricky conversation by making certain your work and name are treated with care.
It’s a Time Saver: Photographers are pressed for time as it is, and most of us hate to be burdened with the pressure of dealing with formalities, even if they are for our benefit. Researching things like copyright legalese is time consuming and confusing. But Design Aglow is here to help. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t need to. You’ll have a formal agreement ready to print or send electronically without the burden of creating something from scratch, leaving you time to produce the creative and beautiful portraits that everyone loves.
It Shapes Your Image: Earn respect through professionalism, and run your business with efficiency and aplomb by using this crucial document when loaning out your images to offices, boutiques, galleries, schools, or any place where potential clients can view your unique and special work. This go-to form will be one of the most vital tools in your studio.
As a companion to the clean-lined look of our Modern Minimalist Welcome Packets for Weddings and Portraits, the Minimalist Marketing Suite sells your studio as a contemporary photography experience. Its typographic savvy establishes you as an arbiter of cool, while its open spaces echo modern possibilities.
Take advantage of this small investment to look like the sleekest studio in town with a product that–like all Design Aglow products–pays for itself instantly. Exceed your clients’ visual expectations and let your portrait and/or wedding images resonate with this stunning custom design.
Our fully customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience, all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer.
The Minimalist Marketing Suite at a glance:
• Business cards
• Letterhead & envelopes
• Marketing brochure
• Price list
• Gift Certificate
• Online branding
...and much more!
To round out your tools for success, be sure to check out our Modern Minimalist™ Collection.
• Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files to completely change the look
• Two-sided 4x5.5”, 8-panel accordion brochure to market your studio
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7” gift certificate
• Letterhead and envelope
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• 8-page 8.5x5.5” brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with offerings and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & email
• Basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload
*Design Aglow does not offer installation or tech support for incorporating these designs into social media outlets.
These are designed to be printed through ProDPI or your preferred vendor.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible Photoshop CS and newer, Windows & Mac