Essential 1 Hour Portrait Workflow
- Follow a revolutionary process, as shared by experts and top photographers in the field, and adopt a "do it right the first time" mentality that starts with camera settings and ends with client delivery. Post-production doesn’t have to be overwhelming and it certainly shouldn’t be confusing. Streamline your workflow, command confidence from your clients and get back to doing more of what you love.
Portrait Workflow at a glance:
• 2 professionally crafted client correspondence emails for before and after your session
• Creating smart shooting and workflow habits to ensure simple and effective post production
• Sound advice for prepping, storing, and backing up your images
• Lightroom editing and enhancement walk-through
• Tips for Photoshop and blog image creation
• BONUS: Includes The 6 Essential Lightroom Presets to edit any portrait or session
Check out the Wedding Version (3 Hour Wedding Workflow) to refine your entire workflow in any style!
- • Full-resolution 40 page PDF format, view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• BONUS: Includes 6 Lightroom Presets
This guide is designed to be read virtually. The 8.5x11 templates can be printed with your studio printer for your convenience. FONTS:
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
This guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview, and any PDF compatible product. Bonus presets are compatible with Lightroom 2 and newer. Windows & Mac.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9am - 5pm (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).
You May Also Enjoy...