Deck your clients' walls and desk with this 4 piece arrangement, which gives four wall images equal treatment.
• (4) 20x20 frames with 16x16 mat openings
Overall Gallery Size (based on a 1.5" space between frames):
44.5"w x 44.5”h (Sellwood)
43.75” w x 43.75” h (Hawthorne & Laurelhurst)
44.75"w x 44.75"h (Hollywood)
*Available in all styles and finishes. Style and color shown in this collection is Hawthorne: Silver.
NEW: Have your art printed and installed in our frames, arriving ready to hang. You'll love our new Print + Frame Service.
~Sample images courtesy of Milou + Olin Photography for Design Aglow~
• Sawtooth hangers installed for both vertical or horizontal displays. (16x20 and larger have two sawtooth hangers mounted for stability.)
• Traditional tab close system, wall-facing mouldings are natural, unpainted hardwood
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Mats are acid-free, Lignin-free, Neutral Ph, white core
• Frame-grade acrylic (no glass)
Design Aglow frames are a classy and elegant way to show off our clients images. I always order a few extra to have on hand!
This is quickly becoming a best seller among my clients! Beautiful and solid, yet light weight which makes for easy hanging. I highly recommend!
My clients and I love this collection. It is the perfect way to display family images. I love the smaller frames that allow clients to choose some of their favs that aren't "big wall" ready!
As a photographer, I actually ordered these frames for my own home. We got two of this collection and did 2 rows of 4 prints and it looks awesome and finishes off a big wall nicely. They were a little challenging to hang, we used frame screws and put a few washers behind them so it would catch the brackets, but they are very sturdy once you get them on the wall. I bought another collection in Bella Gold and can't wait to see how that one looks!