It’s a well known fact in this industry that social media like Instagram and Facebook have great potential for growing your business and your reach. This course will show you exactly how to use your social accounts to gain positive public perception, launch networking efforts, create lasting relationships and convert your community into a huge source of business referrals.
If you don’t know who you are, why you are in business and who your ideal client is, this course is for you. Julie Paisley's "Attracting & Booking Your Dream Client" course will guide you through essential exercises and help you fully visualize and book your ideal client.
Come away with tangible guidance and motivation for conveying your brand’s voice and effectively growing your social platforms quickly and effectively in order to bring in more local awareness, referrals and clients.
About Julie: Julie Paisley is a hybrid wedding photographer and educator. She has been privileged to travel the world, photographing weddings, and teaching workshops. With a background in education, Julie combines her passion for photography and her drive to teach to bring you a unique perspective on our industry. She is an acclaimed educator who continually exceeds her students expectations for teaching about the art and business of photography.
Learn about Lena Hyde's top workflow systems and tips for successful IPS sessions in this innovative 4-part video series.
• The simplest, and most profitable 12 Step Workflow for your boutique portrait studio
• 20+ years worth of effective systems, lessons learned, and shortcuts that lead to an average portrait sale of $7500+
• How to achieve your business goals via smart workflow
• How to prep clients for IPS from first contact
• Products that clients adore and make you more $
• Easy, attractive and innovative sales tools
• How to stand out, and above the competition every step of the way
• Over 50+ gorgeous images of Lena’s studio, imagery, detailed workflow steps, and products…a visual feast!
About Lena: Since 1995, Lena Hyde has been a pioneer in the field of childhood portraiture. Frequently published and internationally exhibited, Lena speaks as a respected expert the field of contemporary portrait photography. Lena is the creator of Design Aglow, a leading business success resource for portrait and wedding photography studios since 2006, and operates a highly successful boutique photography studio, and has over 20 years experience selling with her refined IPS system.
• Video course available on Design Aglow
• Guide and workbook can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Windows and Mac
Discover why most photographers are wasting their time with old methods for blogging and marketing. Learn how to create one blog post that will bring in 80% of your new clients, and attract qualified prospects while building trust and credibility for your business.
Come away with a complete plan to launch your first set-it-and-forget-it marketing campaign.
Kirk Mastin's "Set It & Forget It: Automated Marketing for Photographers" course is a crash course on everything you need to know about inbound marketing and drawing new clients to your business. This underutilized technique attracts qualified prospects while building trust and credibility for your business. It is a scalable, set it and forget it way to grow.
About Kirk: Kirk Mastin is the founder and CEO of Mastin Labs and the app, Filmborn. He has photographed for The New York Times, LA Times, and has work featured in National Geographic Adventure and Time magazine. Prior to founding Mastin Labs in 2013, Kirk shot weddings on digital and film as a hybrid photographer with his Seattle based company Mastin Studio. Today, he is a highly sought-after industry educator, teaching workshops both internationally and online.