• Choose from animal-friendly vegan leathers or luxurious linen cover options.
• Great for weddings, glamour and boudoir, family, baby, and senior sessions.
• Diagonal opening allows mats to be moved over and kept inside the box for neat and clean viewing.
• Handcrafted in the USA, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly.
• Bonus: every order includes a lovely Care Card so your clients know how to best care for their heirloom product. Of course, it is unbranded and professionally written too!
TWO DEPTH OPTIONS
11x14 Shallow Box - holds 10 matted images (in ⅛" thick mats)
Exterior: 15” L x 11 ¾” W x 2” D
Interior: 14” L x 11” W x 1 ¾” D
11x14 Deep Box - holds 20 matted images (in ⅛" thick mats)
Exterior: 15” L x 11 ¾” W x 3” D
Interior: 14” L x 11” W x 2 ⅝” D
* Special thanks to Anya Ponti, Milou & Olin, Cody & Allison, Gabe McClintock, Dan DeWaard, Archetype Boudoir, Jessica Lorren, Alison Winterroth, Andina Selner, Mi Amore Foto, Eline Visscer, Dianna Martin for the lovely images featured in our examples.
• Mats are soft white, 100% rag, and both lignin and acid-free. We use the highest quality mat board available, with a 4-ply top mat and a backing board.
Slip-In Mat: Allows for your own prints to be slipped in and out.*
Mats w/ Fuji Lustre Prints: Includes full-service printing and matting, the box arrives 100% ready to sell. Prints are professional grade, high-quality silver halide printing on Fuji portrait grade lustre paper.* They are permanently mounted in the mat and will not slip or move. (You will have the option to upload your optional image files from the product page (recommended), as well as the order confirmation page and your order confirmation email.)
*You can choose between 7x10, 8x10 or 8x12 for the image openings on the optional mats.
COVER TEXT IMPRINTING
• Limit 30 characters per line. Maximum 2 lines. ($20 per line.)
• All typeset imprinting will appear exactly as typed on the order form. (If you type your imprint all in capital letters, it will be imprinted in all capital letters.)
Font Size Height (for capital letters):
• 18 pt = 1/4"
• 24 pt = 1/3"
• 36 pt = 1/2"
• While all foils look great with our Eco Leather cover options, we don't recommend Rose Gold or Clear for our Linens.
You can upload your files on the product page above before adding the folio box to your cart. Made a mistake and need to re-upload immediately after purchase? No problem! You can upload your images again here.
In-house production is 7-10 business days. Drop shipping is available.
Classy and beautiful!
Gorgeous mats! I ordered the 5x7 size and cannot wait to purchase the larger set. Very sturdy and fairly easy to insert portraits. Love the smooth finish and bright white color
I love these folio boxes! They're such high quality, so versatile, so pretty. My clients are loving them too, and I actually don't offer albums anymore because of these. They're a lot easier to "build" than albums too, and much more versatile. Love them!
I’ve wanted to incorporate a folio box in my product lineup, but have been on a search for the past few years to find just the right one. I wanted to find something modern, yet still luxuriously timeless. The quality of the build had to be phenomenal, but the box itself also had to be pretty to look at.
I’ve been a fan of the team at Design Aglow for many years now, having used many of their templates in my business over the past decade. When they released this folio box, I knew I had to get my hands on one for my studio!
I am a huge fan of the way these boxes are constructed. The box opens on a diagonal, which is a wonderfully modern touch to a classic folio box. I love the charcoal boxes, but will absolutely be adding one in “natural” to the studio asap!
When sharing my images with portrait clients, I place each of the images in a mat and display each on the custom rails in my studio. This way the clients can choose the images they want to populate the box, placing each image in the box and leaving with a completed product on the same day. These mats fit so beautifully on my display wall that I don’t ever want them to leave!
I have no idea how much money my parents spent on their wedding album, but I do know that 32 years later, it’s still in pristine condition and I get the same nostalgic feeling every time I bring it out.
The first time I opened a Design Aglow Folio Box, I was literally giddy because I felt that same flood of excitement. I KNEW that I had found a product that would fit well with my business model for a few reasons:
• It was perfect for my higher end product line.
• It was a great alternative to an album for clients who wanted to tuck their photos away but also occasionally display them.
• It made a statement that screamed “heirloom quality.”
The 11x14 box is super luxurious, and anyone opening up this box to see their photos in gorgeous, thick mats will immediately become emotionally attached to it.
Anyone opening up this box to see their photos in gorgeous, thick mats will immediately become emotionally attached to it.