When purchasing a product, you are agreeing to these terms:
• I am aware this product is a digital download and that no physical product will be shipped to me.
• I understand the items I am purchasing are templates, and I have the necessary software and skills to use them.
• I understand that Design Aglow does not print the product(s) I am purchasing and that I am responsible for using a printing lab and providing product specs (sizing, color profiles, quantities, etc.)
• I understand text templates do not contain font files and that I may have to download and install them separately.
• I am not a template designer and do not offer or work for a company who offers similar products to Design Aglow.
• I agree not to transfer, resell, or share this product in any way except as designated by the Copyright Information.
• I have checked my order for errors and I understand all sales are final and that refunds and exchanges are not available.
• Once you purchase a product from Design Aglow, it is your responsibility to download and backup your files immediately. Your download link will be active for 5 days or 3 download attempts (whichever comes first). Design Aglow is not responsible for files lost, deleted, or damaged by the user. Order resets with a new download link are available through customer service
for a fee of $5. What software do I need to use your templates?
You will need a current version of Photoshop and/or InDesign. It is your responsibility to read the product description and specs, and agree that you have necessary software to use a template before you finalize your purchase. Can I use the photos of products on your site or blog on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
Unfortunately, you can not use our product photos on your own materials. Because our product photos contain copyrighted images that are the property of the photographers that created them, anyone claiming them as their own will be in violation of those copyrights. One exception is for stock photos that come as a part of your digital download. If there is a photo embedded in a template you have purchased from us, it is perfectly fine for you to use it in your studio’s materials. You include text on some of your marketing and sales products. Is it okay to use this text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
You are welcome to use any of the stock text that comes on any of our products, including holiday cards, baby announcements, sales and marketing materials, and albums, and are not required to change it. However, we highly recommend that you do change the text to reflect your own personal style and point-of-view. Remember that the templates are only a starting point to get you on your way to better sales and a more successful studio. Try to put your own personality into the words. Clients LOVE that! How may I use your digital templates?
Our templates are licensed for one purpose only: for professional photographers to use to enhance their own images and to sell at retail to their own studio’s clients. There is one exception to this rule, and that is the use by the photographer that has purchased the templates for their own personal items. I have a website/retail store selling cards/canvases/wedding invitations. Can I buy your templates and then turn them into products to sell to my customers?
You may make a copy of a product provided that you personally own all of the computers to which it is copied. For example, in your studio you have two computers. One for you, and one for your assistant/studio manager. It is fine to have a copy of any product you buy on each computer because you are the owner of both machines. However, it is not permitted, for example, to copy the files to a friend, who is also a professional photographer because you do not own the computer to which the files are being copied. May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
Generally, this would not be allowed for most of our products. However, certain products in our shop are licensed for use on logos, websites, blogs, and much more. You will need to check the “Product Details” on the item’s store page to find out which uses are appropriate. If you are still uncertain after consulting the product’s store page please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at the “Contact” link above. I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
Our designs are available for photographers only and may not be used in assignments by graphic designers. Additionally, we cannot offer our products to template designers or those who own or work for a company who offers similar products to Design Aglow. I saw a product that looks just like one of yours on another site! Do you have a resale program?
No. But we do have a zero tolerance policy for theft of our products and intellectual property. Please email us here and know we will respect your privacy 100%. Since 2006 Design Aglow has legally enforced our rights on numerous occasions and are extremely prepared to handle any legal issue that may arise in regard to plagiarism, theft, and copyright infringement. Why don’t you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren’t those part of the design?