A few items can’t be returned, including:
Items marked “Final Sale” on the product page Refund Policy
We will refund to your original payment method (minus shipping costs). Damages and Defects
Rarely, human or shipping mishaps can cause your products to arrive damaged. Always inspect all packages upon arrival. If damage or defect is found or suspected, please follow these steps:
1. Save all packing materials: inner and outer boxes and everything inside.
2. Take pictures of the damaged product and outer packaging box.
3. Notify us at email@example.com within (5) business days of delivery. *Due to the limited time frame to file a shipping damage claim, damages not reported within 5 business days of delivery become the responsibility of the customer.
Design Aglow is not responsible for damages that may take place after your order has been delivered. This includes, but is not limited to: weather, pets, vandalism, mishandling, and theft.Missing Items
Be sure you inspect your order as soon as it arrives and report any issues within 5 business days. Missing something? We are happy to expedite production on a replacement for you. We love to rectify issues as soon as possible, and within the timeframe necessary to report damages or errors to our shipping partner. Returns
If we are unable to meet your needs, you can return the products to us by following the steps below:
Returns in unused, resellable, perfect condition are accepted within 14 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return.
• All returned items must be repackaged and returned in their original packaging and condition and are subject to a repackaging and restocking fee.
• The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment.
- Insure return shipments for your protection.
- Returned merchandise received damaged cannot be credited.
• Allow up to 2‐3 weeks to process your return and refund. A refund receipt will be sent to your email address on file.
• Custom products may not be returned unless they are damaged or defective.
• Returns must contain your original packing slip to identify your purchase and process your refund.
• Please send an email with the tracking number for your return to email@example.com as soon as it has been shipped. Late or missing refunds
A refund may take up to 7-10 business days to post to your account. If your refund has not been received after 10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Order Cancellations
Need to cancel an order? It happens! Send a message to email@example.com with your order number. Once an order has gone to production, cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee. When purchasing a digital product, you are agreeing to these terms:
• I am aware this product is a digital download and that no physical product will be shipped to me.
• I understand the items I am purchasing are templates, and I have the necessary software and skills to use them.
• I understand that Design Aglow does not print the product(s) I am purchasing and that I am responsible for using a printing lab and providing product specs (sizing, color profiles, quantities, etc.)
• I understand text templates do not contain font files and that I may have to download and install them separately.
• I am not a template designer and do not offer or work for a company who offers similar products to Design Aglow.
• I agree not to transfer, resell, or share this product in any way except as designated by the Copyright Information.
• I have checked my order for errors and I understand all sales are final and that refunds and exchanges are not available.
• Once you purchase a product from Design Aglow, it is your responsibility to download and backup your files immediately. Your download link will be active for 5 days or 3 download attempts (whichever comes first). Design Aglow is not responsible for files lost, deleted, or damaged by the user. Order resets with a new download link are available here
for a fee of $5. What software do I need to use your templates?
You will need a current version of Photoshop and/or InDesign. It is your responsibility to read the product description and specs, and agree that you have the necessary software to use a template before you finalize your purchase. Can I use the photos of products on your site or blog on my website/marketing materials/catalog?
Unfortunately, you can not use our website's product photos on your own materials because our product photos contain copyrighted images that are the property of the photographers that created them. One exception is for mockup and stock photos that come as a part of your digital download. If there is a photo embedded in a template you have purchased from us, it is perfectly fine for you to use it in your studio’s materials. You include text on some of your marketing and sales products. Is it okay to use this text as-is or, do I need to come up with my own text?
You are welcome to use any of the stock text that comes on any of our products, including holiday cards, baby announcements, sales and marketing materials, and albums, and are not required to change it. However, we highly recommend that you do change the text to reflect your own personal style and point-of-view. Remember that the templates are only a starting point to get you on your way to better sales and a more successful studio. Try to put your own personality into the words. Clients LOVE that! How may I use your digital templates?
Our templates are licensed for one purpose only: for professional photographers to use to enhance their own images and to sell at retail to their own studio’s clients. There is one exception to this rule, and that is the use by the photographer that has purchased the templates for their own personal items. I have a website/retail store selling cards/canvases/wedding invitations. Can I buy your templates and then turn them into products to sell to my customers?
You may make a copy of a product provided that you personally own all of the computers to which it is copied. For example, in your studio, you have two computers. One for you, and one for your assistant/studio manager. It is fine to have a copy of any product you buy on each computer because you are the owner of both machines. However, it is not permitted, for example, to copy the files to a friend, who is also a professional photographer because you do not own the computer to which the files are being copied. May I use a digital element from one of your templates for my logo/website/blog?
Generally, this would not be allowed for most of our products. However, certain products in our shop are licensed for use on logos, websites, blogs, and much more. You will need to check the “Product Details” on the item’s store page to find out which uses are appropriate. If you are still uncertain after consulting the product’s store page please don’t hesitate to drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
. I am a graphic designer. May I use your products to create designs for my clients?
Our designs are available for photographers only and may not be used in assignments by graphic designers. Additionally, we cannot offer our products to template designers or those who own or work for a company who offers similar products to Design Aglow. I saw a product that looks just like one of yours on another site! Do you have a resale program?
No. But we do have a zero tolerance policy for theft of our products and intellectual property. Please email us here and know we will respect your privacy 100%. Since 2006 Design Aglow has legally enforced our rights on numerous occasions and are extremely prepared to handle any legal issue that may arise in regard to plagiarism, theft, and copyright infringement. Why don’t you include the fonts that you use to design the templates? Aren’t those part of the design?