Advertising and Sponsorship through the web pages owned by Muse Publishing DBA Design Aglow are subject to the following terms and conditions:
• All Advertising and Sponsorship material is subject to approval by Design Aglow, who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed to be unsuitable.
• Payment terms are required at the time of submission, and are charged in full on the first of every month. An additional month of payment will be charged in the event of cancellation before 15 days of recurring advertisement. In the event of payment failure, all outstanding and unpaid charges shall become due and payable immediately and assessed a 1.5% monthly finance charge. Sponsor or agency must pay any and all reasonable attorney fees if it becomes necessary to place any claims of funds with an attorney.
• Fees paid for one time advertising and sponsorship are non-refundable unless the advertisement is cancelled in writing 15 days prior to the commencement of the Advertising and Sponsorship campaign, which is defined as the moment the advertisement is first published on the Internet.
• Advertising and sponsorship space is subject to limited availability and will be granted on a first-come first-served basis. Once all available advertising and sponsorship slots are filled, further advertisements are queued (stored offline) until the next available slot becomes available. Design Aglow staff will notify queued advertisers of the estimated time that their advertisement will be live on the site as well as the online publish date.
• These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Updates will be made available by email.
• Rates (fees) are subject to change without prior notice. Only new or renewed contracts are affected when rates change.
• Design Aglow is not bound to comply with advertiser instructions if they conflict with our established policies.
• All advertisements are positioned according to rules dictated in your contract with Design Aglow.
• The advertiser and any associated company(ies)/agency(ies) acknowledge that they own the rights and permissions to publish submitted material for publication on the Internet. Each agrees jointly and severally to indemnify and save harmless Design Aglow against all damage, loss, expense and liability of any nature arising from our use of the advertisers submitted graphic content on the Internet.
• Design Aglow assumes no liability for errors in materials. All attempts will be made to correct any errors that may appear.
• Design Aglow reserves the right to refuse or postpone the display of submitted advertising and sponsorship content until all monies have been received in full and advertising and sponsorship space becomes available.
• Design Aglow is not liable for delays in publishing or failure to publish submitted advertising and sponsorship content in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Design Aglow.
Acceptance by the advertiser and any associated company(ies) or agency(ies) of these terms and conditions is implied upon the receipt of submitted advertising and sponsorship material and/or monies by Design Aglow.