This extensive collection of 25 professionally crafted business correspondence letters helps you deliver the perfect reply for any situation, while also diplomatically but firmly establishing your business policies. Head off potential problems from the very start and avoid a host of common pitfalls from handling price shoppers and habitual re-schedulers, to appropriately setting ground rules for smart studio policies.
“I have these and they are awesome!!! Even if you just use them as a good jumping off point for ONE difficult client, they are worth it, but I promise you'll find so much good info in these!” - Kelly Chronister
1. Email response to price shoppers. This welcome email aids you with responding to price shoppers/hagglers and provides a strong education in the value of wedding/portrait photography.
2. Style and Session. This email explains the photographer’s shooting style, the session, the ordering process and payment.
3. Pre-session email. This email sets the rules for the shoot and reminds customers via key bullet points what's included in the session fee.
4. Second Photo Shoot Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy regarding rescheduling for a second time.
5. Second Order Appointment Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy when rescheduling for a second time.
6. Photographer as client. This email shares how to approach a local photographer who wants a shoot with you.
7. Addressing post session digital files and sticker shock. This email shares how to handle a miscommunication regarding digital file inclusion, or when a client experiences cost concerns after the session.
8. Economic concerns post session. This email covers how to address reticence in ordering after a session when a client asks to postpone ordering.
9. Unauthorized internet use of an image. This email addresses how to approach a client who has scanned/copied your images to or from the internet without permission.
10. Mentor request. This email shares how to address a request from a local photographer wishes to be mentored by you or wants to assist you.
11. Client order session preparation. This email prepares clients for the upcoming order session.
12. Client session clothing choices. This email outlines practical suggestions regarding clothing choices for the upcoming photography session.
13. Difficult client returns. This email shares how to respectfully handle a difficult former client who wishes to hire you again.
14. Vendor barter request. This email addresses a vendor who has requested a free shoot in return for future referrals/word-of-mouth in lieu of payment.
15. Money past due. This registered letter shares correspondence for money owed on a session or order when the client is unresponsive.
16. Creating potential bride interest. This email illustrates how to respond to potential brides in order to compel them to continue the conversation.
17. Pleasing anxious clients. This email outlines how to reassure excited clients whose continued queries regarding the status of their order are drawing your attention away from processing orders and handling other business in your studio.
18. Session Follow-up Email. This email shares gratitude to a client for a wonderful session and shares an incentive program for referrals.
19. Client Questionnaire. This email shares a sample questionnaire to send to clients to get to know them and their needs before the session begins.
20. Client Reshoot Request. This email shows what to say when a client requests a reshoot for reasons that are not due to studio negligence (clothing choice, hair not brushed, child not cooperating, etc.).
21. Response to wedding client wanting discounted prices.
22. Email response to request for costs associated with traveling to a destination wedding.
23. Following up when another client has express interest in a wedding date that has been booked, but the retainer and agreement has not been received.
24. Email response for a client who wants to know why you no longer give high resolution images.
25. Email response to a client requesting refund of deposit after cancelled wedding.
• Windows and Mac
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are free fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
It wasn't quite what I was looking for however it is a must have because one day it will be needed. Great base line how to answer some of those questions we all get. It was a good purchase.
All I can say is THANK YOU! One of the biggest struggles about owning a photography business is getting into those tight spots and not being sure how to respond. While I wouldn't copy and paste these messages because they sound so formal; they provide an amazing starting point. These responses are going to be used very often, worth every penny!
Although the templates provided are extremely professional and worded beautifully, they didn't seem to fit with my brand very well. A lot of the wording came across as a little too formal for my taste, but helped me understand how to handle difficult situations if I come upon them in the future.
These templates cover a wide variety of topics. The funny email scenarios on the product description page are great! I look forward to implementing these templates in the future.