• Decorative hardwood
• Easy to use pivot-clip back
• Room for mats or thick artwork
• Neutral Ph white core mat included in all sizes (except for 10x20)
• Easels included for sizes through 8x10
• Also available in black and gold finishes
• 9/16” face
• 1” face depth
• Approximately 3/8” between the glass and hardboard back
• Spring-tensioned pivot-clip
• Decorative wood moulding
• Hardboard back
Picture this: A simple and stunning price list is absolutely essential for your clients to understand your pricing structure, planting the seeds for a maximized session sale.
Share your portrait studio professionally with this easy to use luxe pricing menu, complete with two sets of interior options and three different covers AND our exclusive stock images included! Simply customize, print, or attach as an email PDF in just minutes. Leave clients smiling and your studio styling—all without taking precious time away from your business and your life!
Want to know why our Price List starts with 8x10s and smaller? Check out this helpful article.
Sample images by Kylie Martin Photography, Allison Corrin Photography, Greer G Photography, Nicole Mason, Stephanie Mballo, Paula O'Hara and Alyssa Rosenheck for Design Aglow.
Don't want to deal with Photoshop? Customize and print in an instant here.
• 3 cover spread designs
• 3 sets of interior 8x10 page designs
• 5 stock photos - 2 album images and 3 frame images (frame images include placeholders to insert your own images into the frames)
• Fully layered Photoshop PSD for unlimited customization
• Vector designs give you the ability to print as large as you like
Designed using ProDPI's Slip-In Folio template for easy printing
TeX Gyre Termes
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
Compatible with Photoshop CS4 and newer, Windows and Mac
1. Email response to price shoppers. This welcome email aids you with responding to price shoppers/hagglers and provides a strong education in the value of wedding/portrait photography.
2. Style and Session. This email explains the photographer’s shooting style, the session, the ordering process and payment.
3. Pre-session email. This email sets the rules for the shoot and reminds customers via key bullet points what's included in the session fee.
4. Second Photo Shoot Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy regarding rescheduling for a second time.
5. Second Order Appointment Rescheduling. This email sets forth studio policy when rescheduling for a second time.
6. Photographer as client. This email shares how to approach a local photographer who wants a shoot with you.
7. Addressing post session digital files and sticker shock. This email shares how to handle a miscommunication regarding digital file inclusion, or when a client experiences cost concerns after the session.
8. Economic concerns post session. This email covers how to address reticence in ordering after a session when a client asks to postpone ordering.
9. Unauthorized internet use of an image. This email addresses how to approach a client who has scanned/copied your images to or from the internet without permission.
10. Mentor request. This email shares how to address a request from a local photographer wishes to be mentored by you or wants to assist you.
11. Client order session preparation. This email prepares clients for the upcoming order session.
12. Client session clothing choices. This email outlines practical suggestions regarding clothing choices for the upcoming photography session.
13. Difficult client returns. This email shares how to respectfully handle a difficult former client who wishes to hire you again.
14. Vendor barter request. This email addresses a vendor who has requested a free shoot in return for future referrals/word-of-mouth in lieu of payment.
15. Money past due. This registered letter shares correspondence for money owed on a session or order when the client is unresponsive.
16. Creating potential bride interest. This email illustrates how to respond to potential brides in order to compel them to continue the conversation.
17. Pleasing anxious clients. This email outlines how to reassure excited clients whose continued queries regarding the status of their order are drawing your attention away from processing orders and handling other business in your studio.
18. Session Follow-up Email. This email shares gratitude to a client for a wonderful session and shares an incentive program for referrals.
19. Client Questionnaire. This email shares a sample questionnaire to send to clients to get to know them and their needs before the session begins.
20. Client Reshoot Request. This email shows what to say when a client requests a reshoot for reasons that are not due to studio negligence (clothing choice, hair not brushed, child not cooperating, etc.).
21. Response to wedding client wanting discounted prices.
22. Email response to request for costs associated with traveling to a destination wedding.
23. Following up when another client has express interest in a wedding date that has been booked, but the retainer and agreement has not been received.
24. Email response for a client who wants to know why you no longer give high resolution images.
25. Email response to a client requesting refund of deposit after cancelled wedding.
Our luxe glass USB drives offer an elegant and stunning presentation for the most discerning clients. They have a lovely weighted feel and are available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, White, and Charcoal with 4GB, 8GB, 16GB. You may order as few as 5 at a time or save on a quantity of 10.
Complimentary engraving of your studio name or logo is included on one side for a complete branded presentation. Due to the clear appearance of the glass drives, we only offer engraving on one side.
Check out our custom 5x7 Keepsake Prints & USB Boxes, 4x6 USB boxes and USB Care Cards for the ultimate presentation.
Colors available: Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, White, Charcoal
Storage options: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB - 2.0 drives
Drive Dimensions: 2.5” x .687” x .375”