Add to this asymmetric and modular 8 piece arrangement with future session images for a dynamic, contemporary display.
• (2) 16x20 frames with 11x14 mat openings
• (2) 11x14 frames with 8x10 mat openings
• (4) 8x10 frames with 5x7 mat openings
Overall Gallery Size (based on a 1.5" space between frames):
64.5"w x 45.5”h (Sellwood)
63”w x 44.75”h (Hawthorne & Laurelhurst)
65"w x 45.75"h (Hollywood)
*Available in all styles and finishes. Style and color shown in this collection is Sellwood: Grey.
NEW: Have your art printed and installed in our frames, arriving ready to hang. You'll love our new Print + Frame Service.
-->~Sample images courtesy of Julie Paisley Photography for Design Aglow~
• Sawtooth hangers installed for both vertical or horizontal displays. (16x20 and larger have two sawtooth hangers mounted for stability.)
• Traditional tab close system, wall-facing mouldings are natural, unpainted hardwood
• Room for artwork up to 3 mm thick when using the included mat
• Mats are acid-free, Lignin-free, Neutral Ph, white core
• Optional swingboard easel included with 5x7 and 8x10
• Frame-grade acrylic (no glass)
I ordered Collection 4 in the silver Hawthorne for my family photos. I combined these beautiful frames with several circular wood prints to create my wall collage. I am in love! The quality you receive for the price point is great!
Clients loved it! Took me awhile to measure everything and hang it since this gallery a complex one. I wish paper templates with hanging holes would come with the frames. However, after all the hard work was done I received a lot of compliments about this gallery!
I love DA's grab and go collections, they give me a few different options of ready to go galleries to offer my clients, and the timeless and simple frames don't distract from my photography. Collection 4 is so great for families with children, and gives my clients the option to put eight images in one wall gallery, or display a few pieces separately.
I cannot wait to package and deliver my client's order. Upon receipt of these beautifully made frames, I felt instantly confident that my clients will be more than satisfied. They'll be thrilled! The barn-wood grey fits their woodsy, adventuresome personalities and compliments their cliff-side wedding portrait session. We decided to divide this wall gallery and gift each of the 8x10s to family members while keeping the larger pieces for themselves. Brilliant! Thank you Design Aglow for assisting me (as their full-service photographer) in creating a beautiful collection of tangible, quality art work to enjoy for a lifetime.