Whether you’re brand new to photography—and you’re just discovering that charging $500 to shoot a wedding is a terrible idea—or you’re three years in and still struggling to create a sustainable pricing model, this course is for you.
Our innovative two-week crash course covers every detail imaginable for determining fixed costs, cost of goods, your time, and much more. You’ll not only have a solid understanding of pricing and profit, but you’ll also have a new price structure in place to ensure your business will flourish.
At the end of the crash course, you will:
When I got my product I started reading right away. Within a day I already had a price sheet set up for my client that I felt comfortable with, AND it was worded with elegance and confidence. I am on a mission to buy all the products haha I ABSOLUTELY LOVE DESIGN AGLOW !
Whether you’re brand new and just discovering that charging $50 for a portrait session is a terrible idea (don’t worry, many of us have been there, too), or you’re in year three and still struggling to create a sustainable pricing model, this course is for you.
This two-week course covers every single detail of determining fixed costs, cost of goods, your time and more. You’ll not only have a solid understanding of pricing and profit, but you’ll also have new prices in place to help you grow and sustain your business.
At the end of this crash course, you will:
If you’re in desperate need of a smart policy to address "Friends and Family" discounts and pricing, then this savvy kit was developed just for you!
Our simple three-step pricing system will not only support you in keeping your business sustainable, you’ll still be generous and thus appreciated by those who matter to you the most. Win, win.
~Sample images courtesy of Alyssa Rosenheck Photography for Design Aglow~
• 35 page PDF Guide
• Smart pricing system
• 12 email templates customized for weddings, portraits and general assignments discount inquiries
• Two customizable Friends and Family seasonal newsletters to communicate availability, guidelines and discounts in a firm (yet friendly) manner
• Worksheet for scheduling, workflow and discount level tracking
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Newsletters are fully editable in Photoshop CS and newer and Discount Tracker Worksheet is editable with Adobe Acrobat Pro and InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac