Whether you’re brand new and just discovering that charging $50 for a portrait session is a terrible idea (don’t worry, many of us have been there, too), or you’re in year three and still struggling to create a sustainable pricing model, this course is for you.
This two-week course covers every single detail of determining fixed costs, cost of goods, your time and more. You’ll not only have a solid understanding of pricing and profit, but you’ll also have new prices in place to help you grow and sustain your business.
At the end of this crash course, you will:
- Know the costs of running your photography business and how those costs relate to pricing
- Be clear on how much revenue you need to generate annually
- Understand the importance of paying yourself
- Determine pricing to reflect your experience, target market and offerings
- Have a solid plan in place for launching your new pricing structure
- Implement pricing that’s both profitable and sustainable
Are you a wedding photographer? Click here for our Pricing Guide for Wedding Photographers.
- • 60 pages of self-paced content filled with everything you need to create profitable, sustainable pricing for your portrait photography business.
• Our how-to guide, complete with smart worksheets, savvy business advice and marketing materials to help you save time.
• Secrets from our favorite pros
• Guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product
• Windows and Mac
- Here at Design Aglow, we firmly believe that our education will help grow your business and lead you to achievable success. All of our courses have been thoroughly tested and are proven to work. We stand behind our rich content and promise real-world results.
That being said, if you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied.
If, after diligently working through your course for the designated time period, you are unsatisfied with your results, we want you to write in and tell us. We ask that you show that you've completed all of the work and exercises because we know how powerful they can be when applied properly. We have no desire to keep your money if you feel you have not received value, but we do insist that you commit 100% to taking action if you want our promised results.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of your purchase, and we will do our best to help you succeed or offer you our full money-back guarantee. That means you can purchase any course with confidence knowing that, even if it takes a little longer than planned, you will get the right results.
Thank you for choosing to grow your business with us!
Cheers to your success,
The Design Aglow Team
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).