We have all heard the stories of photography studio disasters; you know, the ones that make you cringe with dread. In truth, almost all business miscommunications can easily be avoided with the simple preliminary measure of adopting smart policies.
Our collection of effective policies was created to minimize wasted time, maximize your sales, and reaffirm your love for the craft. You’ll discover not only why each policy is important to your success but also how they impact your business’s bottom line. Use our editable pre-written responses for email/print/online studio policies.
21 key topics provide essential procedural information for before, during, and after the portrait session. Each policy includes clear instructions about WHY the particular practice is important and HOW it helps with your success.
• Delivered in 19 page PDF format
Mini sessions deliver a custom boutique photography experience without a huge time (or financial) investment. This guide includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire process, from lighting, to working with clients, time squeezes, and session workflow.
Your studio can achieve an entire year of original mini events in five themes: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter & Anytime. Ideal for building buzz, bringing in new clients, and generating business during slower times of the year, our comprehensive package will get you started as soon as you download!
• A thorough, 20+ page illustrated guide that shares how to maximize your profits with minis
• Tips for time management and client organization
• Workflow to deliver maximum returns for minimal effort
• Beautiful, customizable marketing postcard templates to coordinate with each theme
• Lighting diagrams detailing simple setups
• Marketing ideas and inspiration
• Printable scheduling form template
• Bonus photography, style, safety and shortcuts
Please note: We supply the names of the free fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS4 and newer, Windows & Mac.
Client issues got you feeling a little stumped? If your written responses are about as awkward as a giraffe on crutches, then lean on our Studio Success Guide to learn how to always say the right thing.
Design Aglow delivers the best photography client communication practices to implement in every sticky situation and then follows up with 7 of the most common difficult client issues and how to flawlessly respond.
Digital files, damaged goods, and cancellations…. we’ve got those issues handled. The only drama you’ll have left will be in your Netflix queue (and not in your inbox). You’re welcome.
• 17 page PDF with our best practices to implement in all client communications to leave you feeling confident and empowered
• The 7 most common client issues and how to effectively respond like a pro without losing face or profit
• Policy suggestions to operate a successful and sustainable studio business
• Adobe Acrobat, Preview, or any PDF Viewer, Windows and Mac
Save Time: Hours redeemed and anxiety relieved by no longer having to worry about what to say when a difficult issue arrises.
Profitability: Access to sound studio policies that will leave your bottom line untouched when clients make unrealistic demands.
A Good Reputation: Run your business by communicating consistent and thoughtful responses and you’ll gain a reputation of being professional, savvy and about as cool as an organic cucumber amongst your clients and colleagues.
We know. Prepping to photograph a wedding can be overwhelming. You have the weight of the world on your shoulders…at least for one day and for one very important couple! You have a million critical tasks to remember, and almost as many things to pack. And, charging batteries. Backups. Did you forget something? We know the feeling.
And we’ve all been this*close to being late to the event, rushed and forgotten a critical item, caused headaches for ourselves in post processing because of a careless error....
But it doesn’t have to be that way! We’re here to save the (wedding) day with your new bestie, a wedding day checklist you can use over and over again. And, we’re betting it will help you sleep like a baby the night before, instead of worrying about any “what-ifs?”
Print it out, laminate it, and bring on the event! #yougotthis
• 7 page PDF with our thorough suggestions of wedding day must-haves to leave you feeling confident and prepared (+ 1 page cheat sheet to carry on event day)
PRINTING & VIEWING:
This guide is designed to be read virtually, and the one page 8.5x11 checklist can be printed with your studio printer for your convenience and laminated for keeping track on event day.
This guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview, and any PDF compatible product. Windows & Mac.