This fashionable 16-page magazine template in our signature Modern Minimalist style offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and style. Create a luxe printed magazine or online version, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area.
Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, this modern template keeps simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and effective calls to action
• Featured client session
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love
• What to expect
• Wardrobe suggestions for perfect portraits
• Product features (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
Looking for the Wedding Version? Click here to see the Modern Minimalist™ Wedding Magazine!
PPA's Hot One Award Winner: Given to products that exhibit “exceptional quality, innovation, design and performance as judged by a distinguished panel of industry experts,” Hot One Awards represent the best of the business, and we’re honored to be recognized as such.
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple customizations and modifications
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on portrait photography themes and topics; can be re-used as a template with only minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own articles
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions and calls to action
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
These templates can be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging and can be customized for your preferred vendor.
Times New Roman
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS4 and newer, Photoshop Elements 6 through 11, Windows & Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).