• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on wedding portrait themes and topics; can be used as a template with minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own write-ups
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
• Featured wedding spread, to show off your best work
• Space for logos, imaging, testimonials, and even an exclusive call to action
• Traditional portraiture info, and how your studio handles the formal photographs
Sample images by Shannon Sewell, Audrey Woulard Photography, Alana Rasbach Photography, Harlow Photography and Alissa Saylor Photography for Design Aglow.
These templates can be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging and can be customized for your preferred vendor.
Times New Roman
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign), Windows & Mac
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are free fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
This magazine template makes it extremely easy and fast to create a unique studio piece. I needed to create my own magazine in only a few short days before an event to pass them out and this template helped enormously. It was easy to customize the text, images and layouts to suit my needs and I was very happy with the result.
I'm so impressed with this magazine template! I cannot imagine attempting to create a welcome magazine without it. It has been very easy to use and customize to my needs. I should also note that the instruction guide included with the template exceeded my expectations.