How do some photographers consistently sell large scale art that brings in sales in the thousands, with ease? We all know it’s not by selling via online galleries and it’s not by presenting teeny tiny images with an app.
Today’s clients may think that an 8x10 or 11x14 is “big” because they have grown up with 4x6 prints in albums and in tiny frames. As professional photographers, however, we create artwork that is meant to be seen and enjoyed at a larger scale...we want our art to make a statement.
A size sample wall shows your art to scale and makes a case for bigger=better without any pitch or pressure. We’re breaking down how you can simply present sizes to sell more large scale art than ever before.
“For the last 10+ years, I have hung a size sample wall of canvases in my studios and the investment has paid off literally thousands of times over.” - Lena Hyde, Founder of Lena Hyde Photography & Design Aglow
Ready to go big? Download our guide and get started today.
• 8 page PDF with our tried-and-true method for increasing your sales with a size sample wall
• Bonus .PSD template to help you lay out your own size sample wall images
• Guide: Adobe Acrobat, Preview, or any PDF Viewer
• Template: Adobe Photoshop
• Windows and Mac
Would you use the word “lackluster” to describe your clients’ average orders? We guide you to a place of more profitability with the Higher Sales Bundle. Prepare your clients for investing in your photography with the Pre-Session Consult Kit, wow them with in-person sales techniques from the Essential Guide to Selling Without a Studio, and seal the deal with Selling a Showpiece Portrait: A Client Guide. Envision more sales (and help your clients envision themselves writ large on their walls) with this dynamic package.
Pre-Session Consult Kit:
• With field-proven methodology, our extensive 30-page guide also thoroughly directs you through the entire process of pre-sales sessions, including: how to interact naturally with clients of various types and needs; different meeting locations; exceeding sales and session expectations; follow-up email with an FAQ; tips for optimal web presence; and handling investment questions. We even provide a no-fail script/worksheet for your meeting (as well as how to use it), the takeaway in the form of a client commitment guide, and a handy bookmark for taking room measurements.
Essential Guide to Selling Without a Studio:
• 38 page PDF guide makes sure you've got the necessary tools to be proud of every sale
• Equip yourself with proven strategies to run in-person sales consultations
• Increase your profit with step-by-step sales advice and answers to common objections
• Educate your clients about the sales process and meet their expectations confidently while leading the sales process
Selling a Showpiece Portrait: A Client Guide:
• We demonstrate portrait sizes ranging from the smaller 16x20 (looks so silly over the sofa!) to properly sized 30x40 (the goal!) and a few stops in between. This creates instant value not in only your work, but for your expert advice. Clients leave the buying process feeling like smart consumers, and you leave it with the largest possible sale in hand.
• Guides can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product
• Templates are compatible with Photoshop CS and newer
It's Sellable: Equip yourself to take on in-person sales consultation with Selling Without a Studio's comprehensive and proven successful strategies. Studio space or no, your skills and presentation practices will undoubtedly wow your clients and sky rocket your sales.
It's a Time Saver: The comprehensive Studio Pre-Session Consult Kit helps you set the stage for the end products and sales from your sessions, saving workflow, efforts and energy, and exceeding the expectations of your clients.
It Shapes Your Image: As you guide your clients through this educational sizing journey with the "Selling A Showpiece Portrait", you present yourself not as a salesperson, but as a expert in art and design. When they grasp the concepts of art placement and appropriate sizing, they begin to feel confident in their choices and furthermore, confident in your advice. They feel like accomplished, intelligent buyers, and look to you as a home stylist extraordinaire!