• Luxurious animal friendly vegan leather and linen cover options
• Professional grade, high-quality silver halide Fuji lustre paper
• Pages are 1.4 mm (slightly thicker than a dime)
• 20 to 50 pages (10 to 25 spreads)
• 4x4 inch centered cover cameo image
• Album jacket (wraps around the entire album) or band (wraps around the center of album like a traditional book jacket, but at only 6 inches high, it gives you the ability to see the beautiful cover underneath!) | Add a jacket or band to your album here.
• Additional pages: Add to your album here.
Every order is delivered in a charcoal album box and includes a lovely Album Care Card so your clients know how to best care for their heirloom product. Of course it is unbranded and professionally written too!
You will have the option to upload your album files from both the order confirmation page and your order confirmation email.
~Click here to see an example of an album layout with proper file-naming and click here to download blank templates~
*Special thanks to Milou+Olin Photography and Erich McVey for the lovely images featured in this album.
I recently ordered an engagement album for one of my clients and I absolutely LOVE the quality. It feels sturdy and timeless. So well crafted!!!!
Every time I show a client these albums they ALWAYS comment on how thick the pages are and how nice it feels. I love how these albums FEEL like what I sell them for. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the smell when you first get them in. I just air them out for a couple of days before delivering to a client.
I’ve ordered a few albums and every time they are absolutely gorgeous. The ONLY issue I’ve ever had is how strong the smell is. I know it’s supposed to smell very fresh and new but I feel like it smells like sharpie haha. Other than that, these products are top of the line, sleek, and have amazing quality each time. The thick pages are to die for!
It is so hard to describe how beautiful this album is without seeing it in person. Whisky is such a lovely color option as well. Blown away.