Because they’re better together: we’ve bundled our most popular tools into Starter and Essential packages that are designed to improve your efficiency and save you a little cash (as opposed to purchasing the items separately). Starter bundles are perfect jumping-off points for those just starting their business, while Essential bundles are our must-haves for any successful studio.
Begin your business right: the Portrait Photography Starter Bundle combines three foundational products that set a standard for your success. The Pricing Guide for Portrait Photographers saves you money (while also making you profitable), by helping you know your business’s numbers; our Complete Legal Portrait Contract saves you headaches in the form of client disputes and business liabilities; and our Essential 1 Hour Portrait Workflow saves you time, often the most valuable weapon in a profitable portrait photographer’s arsenal. Start here, and start building a sustainable portrait studio.
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included with the Complete Legal Portrait Contract: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown at the top of the Complete Legal Portrait Contract is included as a stock image with download.
This bundle is designed to be showcased virtually and printed through ProDPI or your preferred vendor.
Would you use the word “lackluster” to describe your clients’ average orders? We guide you to a place of more profitability with the Higher Sales Bundle. Prepare your clients for investing in your photography with the Pre-Session Consult Kit, wow them with in-person sales techniques from the Essential Guide to Selling Without a Studio, and seal the deal with Selling a Showpiece Portrait: A Client Guide. Envision more sales (and help your clients envision themselves writ large on their walls) with this dynamic package.
Pre-Session Consult Kit:
• With field-proven methodology, our extensive 30-page guide also thoroughly directs you through the entire process of pre-sales sessions, including: how to interact naturally with clients of various types and needs; different meeting locations; exceeding sales and session expectations; follow-up email with an FAQ; tips for optimal web presence; and handling investment questions. We even provide a no-fail script/worksheet for your meeting (as well as how to use it), the takeaway in the form of a client commitment guide, and a handy bookmark for taking room measurements.
Essential Guide to Selling Without a Studio:
• 38 page PDF guide makes sure you've got the necessary tools to be proud of every sale
• Equip yourself with proven strategies to run in-person sales consultations
• Increase your profit with step-by-step sales advice and answers to common objections
• Educate your clients about the sales process and meet their expectations confidently while leading the sales process
Selling a Showpiece Portrait: A Client Guide:
• We demonstrate portrait sizes ranging from the smaller 16x20 (looks so silly over the sofa!) to properly sized 30x40 (the goal!) and a few stops in between. This creates instant value not in only your work, but for your expert advice. Clients leave the buying process feeling like smart consumers, and you leave it with the largest possible sale in hand.
• Guides can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product
• Templates are compatible with Photoshop CS and newer
It's Sellable: Equip yourself to take on in-person sales consultation with Selling Without a Studio's comprehensive and proven successful strategies. Studio space or no, your skills and presentation practices will undoubtedly wow your clients and sky rocket your sales.
It's a Time Saver: The comprehensive Studio Pre-Session Consult Kit helps you set the stage for the end products and sales from your sessions, saving workflow, efforts and energy, and exceeding the expectations of your clients.
It Shapes Your Image: As you guide your clients through this educational sizing journey with the "Selling A Showpiece Portrait", you present yourself not as a salesperson, but as a expert in art and design. When they grasp the concepts of art placement and appropriate sizing, they begin to feel confident in their choices and furthermore, confident in your advice. They feel like accomplished, intelligent buyers, and look to you as a home stylist extraordinaire!