Do you struggle to create smart studio policies that will head off client issues before they arise? What about finding the best way to approach a touchy subject with a client?
We’re not all gifted with the ability to write, but communication is a key factor to any business and you’re certainly not alone in wishing you had eloquent studio policies for virtually every situation. It's for you that Design Aglow has created an extensive collection of 25 professionally crafted business correspondence letters.
The complete catalog of beautifully written emails helps you deliver the perfect prose for any situation, while also diplomatically but firmly establishing your business policies. You will head off potential problems from the very start, helping you avoid a host of common pitfalls.
The Cinematography Studio Email Assistant has you covered on everything from how to handle price shoppers and habitual re-schedulers, to how to appropriately set the rules for smart studio policies.
Collection of 25 professionally written business correspondence items:
1. Response to initial wedding inquiry.
2. Response to initial or second email to potential client who "just wants the bottom line".
3. Response to a customer query when they feel your prices are too high.
4. Email to client who has signed a contract, but not paid a deposit.
5. Response to wedding client wanting discounted prices.
6. Email response to request for costs associated with traveling to a destination wedding.
7. Following up when another client has express interest in a a wedding date that has been booked, but the retainer and agreement has not been received.
8. Email that explains what to expect: how you work, the payment process, editing and delivery.
9. Mentor request. This email shares how to address a request from a local photographer wishes to be mentored by you or wants to assist you.
10. Money past due. This registered letter shares correspondence for money owed on a session or order when the client is unresponsive.
11. Email to client who has concerns about prepayment before the wedding/event.
12. Event follow-up. This feel-good email shares gratitude to a client post-wedding.
13. Pleasing anxious clients. This email outlines how to reassure excited clients whose continued queries regarding the status of their order are drawing your attention away from processing orders and handling other business in your studio.
14. Response to a client requesting refund of deposit after cancelled wedding.
15. Response to difficult clients who are unhappy after delivery.
16. Vendor barter request: this email addresses a vendor who has requested free services in return for future referrals.
17. Pre-shoot email for family or save the date films that sets the rules for filming and reminds clients what is included in their fee.
18. Client Reschedling Request. This emails sets forth policies regarding rescheduling a shoot.
19. Edit Appointment Rescheduling (for family or save the date films). This emails sets forth policies regarding rescheduling edit appointments.
20. Economic concerns (for family or save the date films). This email covers how to address reticence in booking, covering your payment plan options.
21. Client clothing choices (for family films). This email outlines practical suggestions regarding clothing choices for the upcoming shoot.
22. Session Follow-up Email. This email shares gratitude to a client for a wonderful family/save the date session and shares an incentive program for referrals.
23. Client Reshoot Request. This email shows what to say when a client requests a reshoot for reasons that are not due to studio negligence (clothing choice, hair not brushed, child not cooperating, etc.)
24. Response to client who wants raw footage.
25. Response to a client who wants additional round of edits.
RTF (text) and PDF file
• Guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Windows and Mac
Design Aglow certainly delivered on this Email Assistant. It has given us the baseline we needed in both specific and tactful language easing the tedious emails back and forth with our clients. We've used components of the Email Assistant Template to formulate personalized messages that are often redundant, saving us time and mental energy where we could better use it elsewhere. This easily has saved us hours in both figuring out how best to respond and we now have a follow-up email that clients are responding to, where before the language we used previously wasn't having that same effect. We are now in a position to also provide value with each point of contact, heightening the transparent communication and alleviating the worry that comes from having a business that isn't systemized. I would absolutely purchase this set again. Thank-you for making our day-to-day a little bit more pleasant Design Aglow! - Breanna & Grady, Evergreen & Bound Films