Photography Studio Newsletters
- Keeping in touch with clients is a fundamental way to market your studio, style, and unique services. Each of the four seasonal newsletters is stacked content and designed for print or online delivery.. Introduce new products, feature recent work, and market your photography in a striking visual format.
Use Studio Newsletters to:
• Develop and strengthen client-studio relationships
• Encourage immediate action
• Promote and build a strong reputation at the top of your market
Sample images by Alissa Saylor Photography, Laura Murray Photography and Red, White & Green Photography for Design Aglow.
- • Fully customizable, layered Photoshop PSD files
• Instant download with 4 seasonal template newsletter issues (winter, spring, summer & fall)
• (10) 3.5" x 5.5" pages
• Professionally written text, focused on general photography themes and topics; can be used as-written serve as a guide for your own write-ups
• Professionally designed imaging with customizable graphics and color schemes
• Space for your studio logo and contact information
• Complete tutorial for creating gorgeous online PDF versions with Adobe Acrobat and Bridge, and stunning slideshows with Adobe Lightroom, quickly and easily
These templates can be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging and can be customized for your preferred vendor.
Times New Roman
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS4 and newer, Photoshop Elements 6 through 11, Windows & Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).
You May Also Enjoy...