- Like any professional business, you and your studio should be protected from potential hazards, including lawsuits or unplanned incidents. Our exceptionally detailed wedding contract protects both you and your client, by expressing expectations of both parties. This highly comprehensive contract ensures weddings will always come together beautifully and without complications.
• Clearly defined payment schedules and fee information for the couple
• Expressed details that identify your rights and liabilities, including copyright and cancellations
• Wedding day event terms
• Production terms including design processes to help clients understand your delivery timeline
• Uses gender-neutral terms, perfect for all types of clients, including LGBTQ
• Ensures your studio's commitment to respecting diversity of all people
PAPERLESS VERSION BONUS: New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
Complete Legal Wedding Contract Product Details:
• Comprehensive legal contract designed specifically for wedding photography and in-person sales
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• Bonus InDesign (.idml) files
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
• Designated space for your logo and studio information
Payments and Fees
• Clear and defined payment schedule
• Non-refundable retainer/deposit verbiage that plainly explains the deposit terms
• Clear and defined final payment deadline with penalty terms for non receipt/termination of contract
• Limited price guarantee details
• Payment guidelines
• Fees for post-order changes
• Rush order fees
• Retouching fees/rates
Studio Rights and Liabilities
• Legal terms and conditions
• Statement of artistic style
• Defects clause
• Copyright information
• Your studio's right of exclusivity
• Cancellation information
• Studio liability information
Event Day and Production Terms
• Wedding detail section
• Full wedding package inclusions and examples
• Online gallery terms
• Meal request details
• Typical operating procedure and order production time frame
• Photo release guidelines
• Album design process and time frame
Expectations of the Client
• Information for the couple
• Guest conduct expectations
• Photographer harassment policy and penalty terms for violations
• Studio archiving policy information (includes verbiage on archived images and purging of unordered files)
• Optional client agreement clause for back-ups. (By agreeing to this, clients acknowledge and accept the responsibility of document back-up and maintaining digital files.)
• Social media sharing clause
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTE: This contract has been written in accordance with US law and it is recommended you verify that your completed, customized contract complies with your state/country laws. While we have taken an extremely detailed approach with the contents of this contract, please be sure to consult a lawyer prior to use.
The 8.5x11 templates can be printed with your studio printer for your convenience.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11 (not compatible with Photoshop Elements 12)
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Windows & Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9am - 5pm (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).