• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple customizations
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on boudoir photography themes and topics; can be re-used as a template with only minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own articles
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions and calls to action
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
These templates can be printed through Miller's Professional Imaging and can be customized for your preferred vendor.
Josefin Sans and Times New Roman
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign), Windows & Mac
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are free fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
I shopped around for hours and really wondered whether this template was worth the more substantial price tag. I finally decided that instead of powering through painful design work from scratch, I would splurge on this.
My printed magazines just arrived and holy moly they're amazing. They are clean, chic, timeless and jam-packed with information. After a few easy tweaks, I was all set. One note of caution to you boudie photographers out there. Check with your preferred lab on their content rules before you design to their specifics. ;-)
Go for it. Buy this, work with it and then fall in love with your brand new magazines.