Album Order Form
- If you’re a small studio, you need clear, concise ordering tools that provide value to your clients and simple efficiency to your business. On the flip side of things, if you’re an insanely busy studio utilizing the help of studio assistants, you also need clear, concise ordering tools to ensure your policies are understood and upheld properly.
Regardless of the size or operating style of your photography studio, Design Aglow’s Album Order Form helps keep the album ordering process uncomplicated and an easy sell.
• Give clients relevant product details and set clear work boundaries
• Streamline ordering with a category-based selection process
• Protect your time and investment with client sign-off, acknowledging their approval for the order and acceptance of your studio policies
• Up-sell with simplicity, utilizing built-in ordering for extra pages, parent albums, and more
Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- • Fully layered and customizable file, compatible with Photoshop
• 8.5x11” for easy printing
• Includes stock image header
This 8.5x11 template can be printed in-studio or through any of your preferred vendors.
Josefin Sans, Proxima Nova & Source Sans Pro
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers.
Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS4 and newer, Windows and Mac
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. Pacific Standard Time).
You May Also Enjoy...