Mini sessions deliver a custom boutique photography experience without a huge time (or financial) investment. This guide includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire process, from lighting, to working with clients, time squeezes, and session workflow.
Your studio can achieve an entire year of original mini events in five themes: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter & Anytime. Ideal for building buzz, bringing in new clients, and generating business during slower times of the year, our comprehensive package will get you started as soon as you download!
• A thorough, 20+ page illustrated guide that shares how to maximize your profits with minis
• Tips for time management and client organization
• Workflow to deliver maximum returns for minimal effort
• Beautiful, customizable marketing postcard templates to coordinate with each theme
• Lighting diagrams detailing simple setups
• Marketing ideas and inspiration
• Printable scheduling form template
• Bonus photography, style, safety and shortcuts
Please note: We supply the names of the free fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
Compatible with Photoshop CS and newer, InDesign CS4 and newer, Windows & Mac.
• A thorough, 75 page illustrated guide
• Time-saving tools and worksheets
We have all heard the stories of photography studio disasters; you know, the ones that make you cringe with dread. In truth, almost all business miscommunications can easily be avoided with the simple preliminary measure of adopting smart policies.
Our collection of effective policies was created to minimize wasted time, maximize your sales, and reaffirm your love for the craft. You’ll discover not only why each policy is important to your success but also how they impact your business’s bottom line. Use our editable pre-written responses for email/print/online studio policies.
21 key topics provide essential procedural information for before, during, and after the portrait session. Each policy includes clear instructions about WHY the particular practice is important and HOW it helps with your success.
• Delivered in 19 page PDF format
If you’re in desperate need of a smart policy to address "Friends and Family" discounts and pricing, then this savvy kit was developed just for you!
Our simple three-step pricing system will not only support you in keeping your business sustainable, you’ll still be generous and thus appreciated by those who matter to you the most. Win, win.
~Sample images courtesy of Alyssa Rosenheck Photography for Design Aglow~
• 35 page PDF Guide
• Smart pricing system
• 12 email templates customized for weddings, portraits and general assignments discount inquiries
• Two customizable Friends and Family seasonal newsletters to communicate availability, guidelines and discounts in a firm (yet friendly) manner
• Worksheet for scheduling, workflow and discount level tracking
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Guide can be read in Acrobat, Preview and any PDF compatible product, view the entire guide right from your hard drive or iPad for easy archiving and navigation
• Newsletters are fully editable in Photoshop CS and newer and Discount Tracker Worksheet is editable with Adobe Acrobat Pro and InDesign CS4 and newer
• Windows and Mac
You’ve heard the horror stories: the photography industry is saturated and overflowing. So how are you expected to compete when you can probably just head out the door and find another photographer doing business just a few doors down? Actually, it’s really quite simple: Marketing and Public Relations. But it can’t be just any marketing. You need to be building top content that your market finds shareable, relatable, and valuable.
The Essential Marketing and PR Guide is a 30-page primer that will help you plan, organize, and act in a way that will ensure success and have you reaching the right people at the right time.
From start to finish, this guide is another exceptional business product from Design Aglow that will educate and guide you on marketing and social media and provide you with essential worksheets to kick-start your marketing immediately. We even include a complete 52-week marketing calendar to take the guesswork out of planning, chock full of daily ideas and inspiration! And, if that's not enough, you can gain valuable insights from industry leaders on marketing and social media campaigns via traditional campaigns to quick and easy social media hits! Think of this as the pro photographer’s version of "Marketing, PR and Social Media 101."
The Essential Marketing and PR Guide & Calendar will help you:
*Special thanks to Terra Lange Photography for the lovely images throughout our guide.