Wow your clients with a fresh, eye-catching theme that’s present in every point of interaction. With this modern Boudoir Marketing Suite, you can create a professional and inspiring experience for your clients from beginning to end. Business cards, marketing brochure, packaging sticker, price list, gift certificate, 8 page brochure and social media designs provide an exciting, informative touch for truly successful marketing efforts. Image-rich and versatile, this unique set serves as a fabulous first impression of your business, and is a must-have for the modern, cutting edge studio.
• Two-sided 5x5, 8 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7 gift certificate
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• Letterhead and envelope
• 8 page 8.5x5.5 brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with inclusions and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials to help you get started
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & Email
• basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload (included with purchased files)
Also included is professionally written content for studio welcome statement, about us, details, style, and goals...all completely editable. These 100% flexible and customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience - and all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer!
Design Aglow's Wedding Week 2017 has come to a close and we are thrilled to have received over 1000 entries in our inspiring image contest! Thank you to everyone who entered and made Wedding Week 2017 such a blast!
Our panel of judges have chosen the final winners based on originality, composition, and technique. See our three winners below, as well as some of our favorite images that deserve an honorable mention for making us swoon.
We’re having a huge sale on all of our almost perfect Big Picture Planners! Huzzah!
But wait. What does “almost perfect” mean? Well, these are the planners that have teeny tiny aesthetic defects. Don’t worry! They haven’t been totally wrecked, they just have small ink marks or scratches that occurred during transit to our office. You can see images of these small damages below.