Wow your clients with a fresh, eye-catching theme that’s present in every point of interaction. With this modern Boudoir Marketing Suite, you can create a professional and inspiring experience for your clients from beginning to end. Business cards, marketing brochure, packaging sticker, price list, gift certificate, 8 page brochure and social media designs provide an exciting, informative touch for truly successful marketing efforts. Image-rich and versatile, this unique set serves as a fabulous first impression of your business, and is a must-have for the modern, cutting edge studio.
• Two-sided 5x5, 8 panel accordion brochure to market studios
• Two-sided business card
• Two-sided 5x7 gift certificate
• Packaging sticker for client DVDs or anything else
• Price list for offerings
• Letterhead and envelope
• 8 page 8.5x5.5 brochure containing professionally written content for studio welcome and philosophy page, collections with inclusions and pricing information, FAQ's, and client testimonials to help you get started
• Distinctive social media designs formatted/sized for Facebook, Twitter & Email
• basic information and instructions for changing colors and saving for upload (included with purchased files)
Also included is professionally written content for studio welcome statement, about us, details, style, and goals...all completely editable. These 100% flexible and customizable templates provide your studio with everything you’ll ever need to create a comprehensive modern branding experience - and all at a fraction of the cost of hiring a professional designer!
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.