Although it’s beautiful and exhilarating, a boudoir session can intimidate even the most confident woman. Help your client to relax and ease their tension with the most impressive presentation we have ever seen: Design Aglow’s Boudoir Welcome Packet. When you hand her this tastefully appointed fine art presentation, filled with everything she needs to know (and more!), any apprehension will melt into eager anticipation for her day in the limelight.
Boudoir Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome greeting
• Quad-fold card including packages, general session info, location session info, pep talk and testimonials
• Trifold beauty guide with helpful tips
• Checklist of all items to remember leading up to their session
• Product options
• Bookmark referral card
• Business card with contact info
• Packaging sticker
• Return address label for branded mailing option
• Gift magnet with confidence-boosting quote
• All professional pre-written verbiage included
• Two color palette options (light and dark)
To get the presentation folder shown in the images, please click here.
My husband and I craved some sun and sand for our honeymoon. We wanted to go on an adventure together, to come back with an awesome experience and not go on a “standard" honeymoon. We were able to settle on Cuba.
The turquoise waters of the Bahamas, the dramatic Rocky Mountains, the vistas of Iceland- endless romantic images pop into our minds when we think of destination weddings. And that is why, almost every wedding photographer at some point wants to give them a go.
So we’re going to tell you how to find them, book them, and prep for them.
The formula is simple.
clients you love + photography you are excited about + doing it your way = happy photographer
We think a shift should be made in photography. A happiness shift. You likely got into photography because you love taking photographs. And then the reality of making a living at it started to creep in, and you became bound to jobs you didn’t really want to do, because you needed the money. We’ve been there, and yep, it stinks.