Although it’s beautiful and exhilarating, a boudoir session can intimidate even the most confident woman. Help your client to relax and ease their tension with the most impressive presentation we have ever seen: Design Aglow’s Boudoir Welcome Packet. When you hand her this tastefully appointed fine art presentation, filled with everything she needs to know (and more!), any apprehension will melt into eager anticipation for her day in the limelight.
Boudoir Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome greeting
• Quad-fold card including packages, general session info, location session info, pep talk and testimonials
• Trifold beauty guide with helpful tips
• Checklist of all items to remember leading up to their session
• Product options
• Bookmark referral card
• Business card with contact info
• Packaging sticker
• Return address label for branded mailing option
• Gift magnet with confidence-boosting quote
• All professional pre-written verbiage included
• Two color palette options (light and dark)
To get the presentation folder shown in the images, please click here.
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.