How long does it take you to edit a wedding? 5 hours? 10? 20? Stop the madness!
You need to be able to turn that wedding around quickly if you are to make any profit for your time and your art. Sadly, many photographers struggle with getting their editing time under control.
We are here to help get you on our simple 3 hour workflow system...with a little practice, you can wrap up that wedding by lunchtime on Monday!
Our Essential 3 Hour Wedding Workflow takes you through a revolutionary process for editing that begins with the end in mind. We follow a "do it right the first time" mentality that starts with camera settings and finishes with final client delivery, and of course illustrates and explains every single step in between.
Wedding Workflow at a glance:
• Shooting tips to produce the simplest to edit images
• How to stay organized with associate photographers
• Creating smart workday systems to ensure simple and effective post production
• Sound advice for prepping, storing, and backing up your images
• Lightroom editing walk-through
• Tips for Photoshop, Blog, and Website images
• Considerations for online fulfillment options
• Best practices for image delivery
• BONUS: Includes The 6 Essential Lightroom Presets to edit any wedding or session
Click here to save 10% on our Essential 3 Hour Wedding Workflow during Wedding Week only!
When you are finished with your photo session or wedding, do you feel a bit like that guy that was recently dragged off the airplane, semi-conscious and bleeding? Because that is basically what it feels like when you’ve lost control of your clients.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be that way. You just need to reclaim the power.