How long does it take you to edit a wedding? 5 hours? 10? 20? Stop the madness!
You need to be able to turn that wedding around quickly if you are to make any profit for your time and your art. Sadly, many photographers struggle with getting their editing time under control.
We are here to help get you on our simple 3 hour workflow system...with a little practice, you can wrap up that wedding by lunchtime on Monday!
Our Essential 3 Hour Wedding Workflow takes you through a revolutionary process for editing that begins with the end in mind. We follow a "do it right the first time" mentality that starts with camera settings and finishes with final client delivery, and of course illustrates and explains every single step in between.
Wedding Workflow at a glance:
• Shooting tips to produce the simplest to edit images
• How to stay organized with associate photographers
• Creating smart workday systems to ensure simple and effective post production
• Sound advice for prepping, storing, and backing up your images
• Lightroom editing walk-through
• Tips for Photoshop, Blog, and Website images
• Considerations for online fulfillment options
• Best practices for image delivery
• BONUS: Includes The 6 Essential Lightroom Presets to edit any wedding or session
Click here to save 10% on our Essential 3 Hour Wedding Workflow during Wedding Week only!
From a very early age I loved taking pictures and looking at them in magazines and books, but the art of photography captured my heart when I was a teenager, on my first overseas trip to Wales. From that point, I began shooting with a little film SLR and having my friend model for me. In college I took some digital photography and visual communication courses as part of my communication studies major, and decided to pursue a career in photography. I became a legal business and took my first paid client at age 20, and it's been quite a journey and adventure over the past nine years.
I secretly bought a mail-order 35mm camera when I was 15, and took lots of ordinary photos of animals and nature for several years. Although I majored in art and studied photography in college, my career started in marketing and advertising, from the client service end. Then I had the most beautiful baby, found my old camera and realized how much I love photographing people.